August 11, 201016 yr comment_15973 Anyone else going to get this game?I seriously can't wait. Looks insanely cool. If you haven't seen it yet, here is some gameplay: Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15982 It looks solid...but I think im gonna pass since I already played a lot of TF2 and XBLA titles aren't known to have long lasting online communities. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15996 This game looks awesome, I think it'll catch on with a lot of TF2 fans. I'll definitely be buying it. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16069 Played a lot of it this morning before I had to run... and I'm happy as hell with my purchase, fun as hell. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16071 I think I'm totally going to buy this one instead of Castlevania. I think I'll get more playtime out of it. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16101 Best multiplayer shooter I've played in a long time. It requires a lot of teamwork though. And I'm really sick of having me (Gunner) and 4 assassins on my team who have no idea what they're doing, so they build the cheap turrets to protect our money ball. It's like TF2 with 9 spies and an engineer. That being said, when you do have a team that knows what they're doing, this is the best shooter on the market right now IMO. Well worth the $15. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16180 This game RULES. Had a blast playing with you guys last night. We have to get another game going again. TANK FTW!!! I was rockin' last evening. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now