Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PaNfOoT

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaNfOoT

  1. Got the new Underoath album and new Alter Bridge album(both my first album from each band). Oh, and I added Lateralus to my Xmas list, will probably pick up Aenema after Thanksgiving. How are Undertow and Opiate?
  2. You know, I didn't play through Half Life 1(well, ALL the way through it) and Perfect Dark until this past year. I thought there level design was so much better then any game I've played in probably the past 5 years. : /
  3. I need to get more Tool(and A Perfect Circle), I only have 10,000 Days and Mer De Noms.
  4. Fye had some really good deals so I picked up: Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals The Black Keys - Chulahoma: The Songs Of Junior Kimbrough [EP] Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss Gorillaz - Demon Days Rush - 2112
  5. Shame there is BARELY anyone playing. I just couldn't find any ranked games at all, and found 2 player matches.
  6. I only tried the solo arcade mode but I liked it enough to buy it. Pretty much, your tasked with killing one of the other actors. A lot of different weapons to pick up and "murder aids"(IE, glue gun so they can't move, tranquilizer, hologram of yourself, etc...). Every round the different weapons give you a different amount of points, and you can get extra points for humiliating your target after they are died, BUT, if you get seen my security they will chase after you and if they catch you, you loose whatever weapon you were holding and loose the points you just gained. Also you have needs, like sleep, food, and restroom, so if you don't take care of those you get drowsy, slower etc, but they also make you vulnerable. Seems to be a few other things in their also(infection, free for all) and those change from scene to scene(IE a round). You really need to try it out for yourself. Never got to play the ship but it's in the same vain of not so typical multiplayer.
  7. Holy crap, 400 points? It must be like 3 years since an arcade game came out that cost that much. Gonna download the trial.
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmzasJcc45Q
  9. KoL album was pretty good(and this is my first KoL album, only ever heard "Sex on Fire"(UGH), "Use Somebody"(meh), and "Radioactive" before). Really like the ATR album though, besides "Hold On".
  10. Just got the new Kings of Leon album and the new All that Remains album, probably listen to at least one of them today and the other tomorrow.
  11. I hate this amazing game. 1006 deaths and counting so far.
  12. SSPU is awesome, have you listened to anything of Pikul and Carnavas?
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGKgU6qefhs
  15. That reminds me, I still need to pick up that best of William Shatner/Leonard Nimoy CD....xD
  16. I just got into them in the past few days, so I only have A Picture of Nectar, The Story of the Ghost, and the Round Room(which is the only one I haven't listened to yet).
  17. I would just like to say, I LOVE PHISH.
  18. I actually saw that magazine at target, I loled.
  19. Just picked up out of the bargain bin at Fye - Bad Company - (self titled) - Phish - The Story of the Ghost, Round Room

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.