October 28, 201015 yr comment_22348 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Trial-Game-Bloody-Good-Time/30e420e3-ed6a-49ca-b593-3b84a7d0d559?cid=SLinkJust came out today. Looks kind of interesting and it's only 400MS ($5). I may end up checking it out. Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22358 Holy crap, 400 points? It must be like 3 years since an arcade game came out that cost that much. Gonna download the trial. Report
October 28, 201015 yr Author comment_22359 Thats what I said and why it had me interested. The last "cheap" XBLA game I bought was Deadliest Warrior and that was fun for a while too. This looks actually kind of interesting. Let me know how it is Pan! Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22369 I only tried the solo arcade mode but I liked it enough to buy it. Pretty much, your tasked with killing one of the other actors. A lot of different weapons to pick up and "murder aids"(IE, glue gun so they can't move, tranquilizer, hologram of yourself, etc...). Every round the different weapons give you a different amount of points, and you can get extra points for humiliating your target after they are died, BUT, if you get seen my security they will chase after you and if they catch you, you loose whatever weapon you were holding and loose the points you just gained. Also you have needs, like sleep, food, and restroom, so if you don't take care of those you get drowsy, slower etc, but they also make you vulnerable. Seems to be a few other things in their also(infection, free for all) and those change from scene to scene(IE a round). You really need to try it out for yourself.Never got to play the ship but it's in the same vain of not so typical multiplayer. Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_22385 Shame there is BARELY anyone playing. I just couldn't find any ranked games at all, and found 2 player matches. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now