Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ThermoNukePanda

Live Casters
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThermoNukePanda

  1. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! Gah. Bert is going to give me nightmares. Here is a link to some more shots of him. LoL http://www.geekologie.com/2011/04/cannot-be-unseen-bert-unmuppet.php
  2. I'm sure it IS their last hurrah. THe original retail title didn't do so well. It was definitely lacking in the single player department and they tried to be too ambitious with the server stuff back then with the whole XServer stuff. http://gamercide.org/section-8-objective-based-multiplayer-love/ I hear they made it easier to kill people too so who knows how that turned out. I remember from the first game it being a crazy amount of shots/ammo to take someone down.
  3. How is it PK? I liked the first Section 8 even though it was rough around the edges. I remember reviewing the original a while back for us and BTG. Have you played it yet? I have an extra 4k space bucks lying around collecting dust.
  4. Ok Dat..... ever since the "update" for XSplit for some reason it streams like SH*T now. VERY laggy. I checked all my settings and can't figure out what the problem is. Any ideas?
  5. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Torchlight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a7e I think I might download it. I just got Dragon Age 2 but this will be fun for just a dungeon romp. Should be interesting. 1200 Space Bucks secures your purchase.
  6. I also already downloaded Hydrophobia. Seems pretty cool so far. Definitely a "polished" game for being only an XBLA title and I'm not sad I spent $5 on it.
  7. ThermoNukePanda replied to Siren's topic in Microsoft
    I downloaded the demo, haven't tried it yet out of fear. LoL
  8. Awesome. LoL
  9. ThermoNukePanda replied to LGWyant's topic in Microsoft
    I've heard of it. I liked the first one, but the singleplayer was a glorified tutorial. I wrote a review for it too.
  10. This is supposed to be a knockoff of the "Oppo" brand of Chinese phones, but sadly the Asians decided to poorly re-brand it. The Poop Love? Seriously?
  11. ThermoNukePanda replied to PaNfOoT's topic in Microsoft
    Sweet, I'll check it out. Need to finish beating Unbound Saga first though so I can't write up a review. I'll definitely look into it though Pan, thanks for the heads up.
  12. Thats what I said and why it had me interested. The last "cheap" XBLA game I bought was Deadliest Warrior and that was fun for a while too. This looks actually kind of interesting. Let me know how it is Pan!
  13. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Trial-Game-Bloody-Good-Time/30e420e3-ed6a-49ca-b593-3b84a7d0d559?cid=SLink Just came out today. Looks kind of interesting and it's only 400MS ($5). I may end up checking it out.
  14. I like that you don't give it a "score". I think more reviews need to be that way. Great job man
  15. I heard this song and I love it as a remix. God bless our troops. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VsvZmIWxY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VsvZmIWxY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  16. I know PK posted this a bunch of pages back, but I absolutely LOVE the official video for the song. That little kid is fuuuuuuuny! <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.