April 20, 201115 yr comment_35183 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Section-8-Prejudice/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b45Prejudice is a sci-fi first person shooter with dynamic combat, where every decision drastically impacts the battlefield. Discover the sinister series of betrayals that threaten humanity’s survival in the 5 hour single-player campaign, battle up to 32 players as you complete various Dynamic Combat Missions in Conquest, compete online with up to four players in the all new Swarm co-op mode, and unlock a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapons, equipment, and upgrade variants. [source - Major Nelson's blog]Out now for 1200MSPGive the demo a shot! Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_35184 How is it PK? I liked the first Section 8 even though it was rough around the edges. I remember reviewing the original a while back for us and BTG. Have you played it yet? I have an extra 4k space bucks lying around collecting dust. Report
April 20, 201115 yr Author comment_35187 I haven't tried it yet. I'm afraid it's their last hurrah, though. The retail game didn't do so good.Any spiritual successor to Tribes, can't go away. Not like this. 32 player MP for an arcade title. Not too shabby! Even a co-op and single player campaign. They really squeezed a lot into this XBLA title. Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_35188 I'm sure it IS their last hurrah. THe original retail title didn't do so well. It was definitely lacking in the single player department and they tried to be too ambitious with the server stuff back then with the whole XServer stuff.http://gamercide.org/section-8-objective-based-multiplayer-love/I hear they made it easier to kill people too so who knows how that turned out. I remember from the first game it being a crazy amount of shots/ammo to take someone down. Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_35193 Want to try it... But I can't .... Stop..... Playing .... Gears..... Beta!!!! Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_35262 I played the single player portion of it last night. Mostly a long tutorial, to show you your abilities, tools and weapons. It was fun, though. Looks really good for an XBLA game. (Unreal engine) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now