Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ThermoNukePanda

Live Casters
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThermoNukePanda

  1. Coy and I spend about $70-120 a week on groceries. Usually average about $100 though. I'm going to hang out with that family from Ecuador. They look like a fun bunch!!
  2. I'm in a hotlinking mood today. LOL Beards make video games better! See the whole gallery at the following link: http://kotaku.com/5533230/beards-make-games-better/gallery/ Why does Lara Croft have a rockin moustache? LoL
  3. Why does Miranda have super saggy boobs? LoL
  4. Here's a shocker..... It's Leonary Nimoy (Spock) making the symbol for, well, THE SHOCKER!!! If you don't know what it is, you can urban dictionary it yourself. hahaha
  5. That's pretty funny TC. LoL
  6. Translation: "I Will NOT Be Your Father!"
  7. Too much fapping?
  8. REALLY!? "Robert Cop 3"? I don't know what's worse. That, or Darth Vader on a motorcycle. LoL
  9. Yeah, Obi-Wan looks pretty good, but quite honestly I think the "coolest" looking one is definitely Han. Chewbacca looks stupid. LoL And so does C3PO.
  10. Jesus Peen. LoL Yes, this is a real crucifix. No, it's not SUPPOSED to be a giant peener on Jesus's stomach, but by god it sure looks like one.
  11. Japanese Star Wars figures.... as imagined if it were a samurai movie!
  12. DC, that was absolutely epic dude. *claps*
  13. Prepare to have your collective minds BLOWN!!!! Ready for this?
  14. This thread is going to take FOREVER to fill back up. LoL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.