Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ThermoNukePanda

Live Casters
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThermoNukePanda

  1. Vag Steam sounds like a sauna for your pee-pee. LoL
  2. Whats your fav album? I've seen them in concert a few times. GREAT concert group for sure.
  3. Amusing vintage ads. LoL
  4. You make a valid point Mr Spawn, although I don't see how they can make the controls in a console RTS any simpler. They tried that with Halo Wars, which was like the Fisher Price of RTS games and true RTS fans thought it was TOO simple. RTS kids are a hard crowd to please, which is why I was saying to ignore most of my comments. LoL You did a good job. Besides, now-a-days they are blurring the lines between genres more and more. Example? Monday Night Combat. And yes, I view Tower Defense as a seperate "genre".
  5. Oh, trust me, I'm not saying the controls don't "feel right" for most of them but I just thought it was weird to compare the controls for a tower defense point & click game to a complicated RTS. Sure they're both strategy games but they're very seperate. It'd be like me saying that Call of Duty should take cues from Geometry Wars cause they're both shooters! . I wasn't knocking your review though so I really hope I didn't come across snarky or anything! Aaaaaaand, I still say Universe At War had some of the best controls for a console RTS. Supreme Commander 2 is also good, although no ability to create groups kind of sucks. I'mma going to check out the demo when I get out of work.
  6. I re-read the correction and I still don't really understand the comparison, but that's cool. You can keep it. Big huggy bunches!!!!
  7. Hey it's not a problem dude. I was just slightly confused by the statement is all due to my experiences with console RTS games (I've played 99% of the ones currently released). It just seemed like the statement didn't really fit. Hope you know I wasn't knocking the review or anything because you did a great job man and I hope to see more from you in the future! And yeah, I totally can relate to the "writing at different intervals" thingy. it happens to me too.
  8. Great review Spawn!!! *claps* I only have ONE minor question, and it's only because I play a lot of RTS games on the console and aren't sure if you do/have too. One of your sentences right in the first paragraph puzzles me. "Moving the “cursor box” around to catch sun to plant your defenses just feels natural. Changing plant units with the bumpers and even the holding of “X” to use the shovel all work really well. A lot of RTS games could take a cue from Popcap and tune their controls in a similar way." I'm not sure what it means really. What RTS games don't have a cursor that you move around, let alone use either the X or the A button to make a selection or something? The comparison just feels a little lost on me I guess so maybe you could explain what you meant?
  9. This makes me LoL
  10. Gunner is pretty good, but I prefer to Tank it up whenever possible, especially if they have multiple Assassins. Assassins HATE Tanks. LoL
  11. Yeah I'll be around tonight as well. Would love to get in some games. Still also want to play some Shadowrun with Dat also.
  12. Aaaaaand it's even STUPIDER because Amazon still sells PSN and WiiWare codes.
  13. And yet now Gamestop is going to sell XBLA codes? /facepalm This makes me an angry panda. http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/23/amazon-no-longer-selling-xbox-live-arcade-games-as-gamestop-beg/
  14. Wow, this friggin sucks for sure. It REALLY puts a damper on my contests too. *sad face*
  15. Awesome one too with John Scofield. My 2nd fav MM&W song
  16. I looooove Medeski, Martin & Wood. Listening to them now. Had the pleasure of seeing them live a few times and meeting the guys
  17. PK. I love you bro. That s.hit made me laugh. LOL I loved the Xbox vs Atari line
  18. I have to work tomorrow and get some sleep, so I won't be on that late. Sorry GG. We have to team up sometime though
  19. Me too, I should be around. I'd love to get a game on with some of you guys.
  20. I wanted to play last night, but my wife is crazy and a b,itch sometimes, especially when she's been drinking. Sorry I had to bail on you AK.
  21. Hey GG. I'll get online for awhile tonight and play some MNC if you'd like. Maybe we can snag Pogre, Brad, Sajam and AK to round out our group of 6. Lemme know bro!
  22. What is "shortly". It's been over an hour dude. I AM AN IMPATIENT PANDA!
  23. It's honestly really not MWB. Hell if Pogre can pick up the gameplay with ease, you know you'll rock at it. LoL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.