I know there is a thread in the XBLA section, but I feel the need to make another one. THIS GAME RULES. Wow, I can't say it enough. I love the class-based system. I love how anyone can build/upgrade various turrets so it's almost like a Tower Defense game. I love the humor. I love earning money in-match to upgrade my skills (kind of like Shadowrun or Counterstrike). I love shooting the Mascot as he's dancing around the Arena to earn some extra loot. And it's surprisingly smooth! I haven't had any lag. Plus the game even LOOKS good (running the Unreal Engine). I like the art style (even though it's a kind of TF2 rip). I like that there is like a "horde/firefight" mode called Blitz that you can play on or offline. Definitely worth the 1200MS points. After playing it, I'd even go so far as to say I might have dropped 1600MS on it. I really hope that we see some new DLC arenas in the future. Let me know if you pick the game up. Sajam, Brad and I had a hell of a good time last night. We should get a party of 6 of us running around. I'm also going to try to review and game and contact the Devs, point them in the direction of the review and see if I can score some downloadable codes to offer up as a contest prize next month. Can't guarantee it, but we'll see!