Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. I usually don't buy the Special Editions anymore but I'm really tempted for this one. Most anticipated album I've been waiting for the last 3 years.
  2. Radiohead's next album is dropping digitally Feb 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. I listen to a lot of Folk which is similar to Country, like Mumford & Sons, Iron & Wine, Bright Eyes, Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, ect. That song was just overplayed. Completely agree about Muse, album seemed way too pretentious and too grandiose and ambitious, afraid Absolution will remain their peak.
  4. Meh, I'm glad the Suburbs won compared to their opponents but it's an average release compared to Funeral. So much good music came out last year that wasn't represented at the Grammys and even bands like the Black Keys, which one a bunch of Grammys tonight, we're never even mentioned. Also, I hate that fukcing Lady Antebellum song.
  5. Caffeine off Angel Dust is amazing.
  6. Agreed, they recognized that they made a few solid albums and should leave it like that, many bands butcher their final decade or so of existence.
  7. Well, the White Stripes are officially no more http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iRQCByoCr8rl6WDnKal6QsCPGFKw?docId=da353ca267b545c496782d53460b3be1
  8. Love the vocals, remind me of Joy Division and post-punk, very catchy tune off their new record.
  9. New band called Times of Grace, basically it's Adam D and and Jesse Leach from Killswitch Engage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7eTEPh-6YM&feature=related
  10. http://www.sputnikmusic.com/list.php?listid=64256 My top 100 albums of 2010, lot's of good stuff.
  11. Such a ****** day, song is the story of my life...
  12. Porcupine Tree Woooooooo. EDIT: Actually all are fantastic picks, have all except new Neil Young.
  13. Yeah, In Rainbows is there most "Rock" album next to the Bends imo, definitely less experimental then Kid A and Amnesiac.
  14. Pixies and Radiohead, good **** Pan. Can't wait for Radiohead's new record.
  15. Hear the new Deadmau5 record yet? It's really good, don't like it as much as his last one but it's pretty solid. Best track off it hands down...
  16. Haha,, didn't really notice that. I'm a huge Keith Buckley fan from him being in Every Time I Die and was excited about this. Check out my review I just posted for this at the link... http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/40634/The-Damned-Things-Ironiclast/#lastpost
  17. Got this record yesterday in the studio and been playing it non-stop. The Damned Things is made up of Every Time I Die vocalist Keith Buckley, Scott Ian and Rob Caggiano of Anthrax and Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley of Fall Out Boy. VERY interesting combination but they pull off a quality fun rock album. Check out the single and awesome vid they just released. Album drops to the public Dec. 14th.
  18. Is it worth getting?
  19. Great interview.
  20. That is a great song, Tears Don't Fall is prob. my favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPWktEylFA&feature=related Awesome Post-Rock Electronic band.
  21. I liked their old stuff like their Hand of Blood EP and the Poison. Scream, Aim Fire was bearable but I consider most of Fever trash.
  22. Definitely get the Social Network score, it's not as dynamic as Ghosts but I think it's still fantastic.
  23. "This remastered version includes an eleventh track, a cover of Queen's "Get Down Make Love," originally the B-side to the "Sin" single and produced by Al Jourgensen." It's only $7.99 for me on amazon with Amazon Prime and free shipping so I'm tempted to buy it.
  24. Em, next week Trent's releasing the 20th Anniversary remastered Edtion of Pretty Hate Machine and there's a limited edition vinyl as well if you're interested... http://www.nin.com/?id=99305

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.