Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. Love Glassjaw.
  2. Lots of great new music coming out. Highly recommend M83's new album Hurry up We're Dreaming along with Noel Gallagher's new project/album Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.
  3. I really like the new Mute Math.
  4. It's really good. I'm digging that and the new Mastodon and blink-182 at the moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiIpgt2q5Js&hd=1
  5. New Steven Wilson album is very good. Just announced the official collaboration whith him and Michael Akerfeldt too.
  6. Brian Fallon's (Lead singer of the Gaslight Anthem) new side project with their guitar tech...
  7. This week is the greatest musically I can remember in ages. New Opeth and Thrice leaked
  8. He's a great musician, love his obvious Dylan influences but he's still quite innovative.
  9. I prefer the catchiness of Deja but TDAGARIM is such a great record.
  10. One of my new fav artists
  11. I'm very behind in 2011 music so I'm playing a bit of catch up now that I'm done with work. I've been listening to Reinventing Axl Rose today, great punk album from Against Me!
  12. I consider him one of the most unappreciated musicians of our time and he truly utilizes the whole word "artist".
  13. Song is catchy as hell.
  14. Currently having sex with the new Coldplay single...
  15. My current gf is on the swim team, puts both to shame.
  16. Album rules.
  17. http://www.sputnikmusic.com/profile.php?name=JWT155
  18. Nice, any clue who I am on there.
  19. Yo whats your sputnik account title? EDIT: This it? - http://www.sputnikmusic.com/profile.php?name=Nihildum
  20. Luv me some fun.
  21. Just started getting into the Smiths myself, good ****. And yea, that is by far my favorite Smashing Pumpkins song.
  22. I'm the opposite, huge Nas fan. Illmatic is one of my favorite hip-hop albums of all time.
  23. I just bought tickets to see one of my fav bands the day I come back from school. 3EB here I come!
  24. Also, new Fleet Foxes and Antlers albums we're streamed today. Lot's of great new music
  25. Forgot you posted the whole album already lol but yea, Say It is great.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.