Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. My Top Album of 2015.
  2. Put your devil horns in the air, new Slayer dropped this week and it's pretty good.
  3. Damn that was epic.
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsoqmFL1vlU My fav song of the year so far.
  5. Led Zeppelin finally dropped on Spotify last week so I've been relistening to all their LP's. Love Physical Graffiti.
  6. http://www.youtube.com/user/coachella Coachella live right now, tune in.
  7. The problem with EA and Activision is that they create successful games series (Call of Duty, Dead Space, Rock Band, Guitar Hero), and instead of waiting a few years in between releases to create a new and fresh product, they kill the series by turning it into a money cow where they release a new edition of the game every year or so, completely killing the quality and the demand for the game in the process. Sure, in the short run to maximize profits pumping out sequels may impress shareholders, but in the long run they and consumers would benefit if they took more time between releases.
  8. I remember PK posting a lot of The Cure years ago when I wasn't a huge fan, and now there songs speak volumes to me. Pictures of You hits me in the gut every time I hear it.
  9. Best song ever
  10. Mars Volta just dropped their newest album but I've yet to have the time to get around to listening to it. Meshuggah dropped their newest, Koloss, last week and that's mostly what I've been listening to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdw0I6ivG60
  11. Unspoken, have you seen the new Gaslight vid of them covering the Who? Effing rules...
  12. Boney Sugar Franklin
  13. LOVE Florence + the Machine
  14. The Trent Reznor Karen ) cover of the Immigrant song is orgasmic.
  15. Ehhh, my metalcore days are past me.
  16. Sweet, huge fan of their collaboration as well as a huge DEP fan. Been mixing it up this week with some hardcore and old school rap.
  17. Including NIN. Really like the new coldplay but still unsure of how I'd rank it among their catalouge.
  18. Love me some Deltron 3030, gonna kick it old school and spin some Nas and GZA l8r.
  19. I actually enjoy everything Metallica's put out bar St Anger... and Lulu.
  20. Same, Velvet Underground and Transformer is a great record, produced by Bowie.
  21. That's prob the best song on the record too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJScmvFmSM
  22. Had to turn the new Lou Reed/Mettalica collab off after just a few songs, easily the worst record I've heard all year. currently listening to the new Jane's Addiction record which isn't too bad.
  23. New Metallica collaboration with Lou Reed makes me want to hurl, didn't think it was possible for Metallica to outdo St. Anger...
  24. Band is so generic and terrible I'm embarrassed I find this catchy...
  25. I love Spotify.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.