Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. New Girl Talk album is completely free and came out today. Girl Talk is a DJ from Pittsburgh who's albums are completely made up of samples where he mixes interesting combinations,, for instances Metallica's Enter the Sandman with Lil Kim. His new album is completely free at this link. His albums are a great listen just to hear what songs he's gonna use and mix and they're great for parties if you're lazy and want to throw on an album instead of putting together a mix. http://www.illegal-art.net/allday/
  2. New Underoath disappointed me, eh.
  3. I agree somewhat Pogre, I prefer the singles from Aenema better but Lateralus more as an overall record/experience. Undertow is great as well. I'd also still consider Tool my favorite band after all these years and my tastes changing.
  4. Get Aenema and then Lateralus for Tool. I prefer Lateralus but Aenema came first so I'd work chronologically. I consider both nearly flawless records and much superior to 10,000 Days. For APC Thirteenth Step is amazing, again another nearly flawless record. You can check out eMOTIVe but it's a cover record and many people consider it atrocious.
  5. http://thelion.fm/ I'm on the grave shift for the radio station hosting the Metal Machine (Metal Music), tune in on the link and click listen and maybe make a request or something.
  6. Pop-Punk kick, amazingly awesome music video, need more videos like this today.
  7. I got Disambiguation yesterday, really like it but I think it lacks the hooks of their past records.
  8. Just got back from the studio doing my shift, some of the music I played...
  9. Never been a huge fan of electronica/house music but I've been listening to a lot of it lately and really digging the genre. This song is incredible.
  10. ****. Yes. Best KoL hands down. Thank you for introducing them to me a few years ago PK. I'm still binging on a band called letlive. They're a relatively unknown up and coming post-hardcore band and their new album Fake History kicks ***. I'd say their lead singer gives the best vocal performance of the 130+ albums I've heard this year, the guy is a beast.
  11. New Kings of Leon is all right, definitely more laid back and a step back in the direction of their southern roots. New All That Remains is better then Overcome, Phil shines on a few tracks but the tracks they chose as singles all blow. Fall of Ideals remains their best.
  12. Another Djent band I've been digging along with Periphery,
  13. Been binging on a lot of Hardcore lately, these are 2 really good up and coming bands...
  14. So I'm pretty sure this album is like one of my fav. albums of all time, I can't put it down and stop listening to it this week.
  15. Real drummers play with their shirts off... js.
  16. I'm drunk rght now and Ive been listening to he gaslight anthem non-stop the last few days.
  17. Karnivool, good stuff.
  18. New Volbeat album kicks major ***, favorite song off the album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc1i1O9pALg
  19. They canceled the Pittsburgh show last week.
  20. Interesting week for new music. New Weezer may be their best since Pinkerton, new Interpol record is so so, loving Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) new solo record, been listening to The Word Alive and 10 Years's new records as well and about to listen to Linkin Park's new record, praying it's not too bad.
  21. I'm currently listening through Metallica's discography before I download some new albums and start re-listening through all my 2010 albums (have 84 from 2010 so far). Plan on ranking them and writing about it for the music site I go to, may post it here though cause there's definitely a lot of great stuff from this year you should check out. Also been really busy with school but this week sometime I should be doing an interview and doing a workshop to DJ on the campus radio station, totally excited
  22. Lots of good **** Panfoot, High Violet reigns as my top album of the year, definitely get Alligator and Boxer asap, both are nearly perfect records. Currently listening to Nas & Damian Marley's collaborative record called Distant Relatives which is really good so far.
  23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwrrLb-uJQ Just picked this up today after being rec'd it numerous times as possibly being album of the year, and I'm blown away by it. Definitely in my top 5 of the year along with The Dillinger Escape Plan, the National, Circa Survive and Periphery.
  24. The Word Alive's new album is pretty good, definitely better then Miss May I's imo which was a disappointment.
  25. Meh, Nightmare was all right, much better then S/T.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.