December 2, 201015 yr comment_24665 Where are my Trials people? I'm alone on the leaderboard for DLC tracks and it makes me cry. It also makes me happy though cuz I'm at the top. Too bad there's no new minigames this time. Report
December 2, 201015 yr comment_24667 I'm not paying to be more frustrated. lolI stopped playing after the hardest levels made me rage quit. Report
December 4, 201015 yr comment_24735 Lol, I stopped playing, that was the problem, I'd have to rebuild skills... besides, I had enough fun being at pax and having everyone hating on me because of being on the top, lol. Report
December 4, 201015 yr Author comment_24758 There's lots of levels, but eh. I guess you could pass. Some of the levels are pretty inventive.Minigames are my favorite part of the game though, so I am disappoint slightly.Since baby came along I sort of look for mindless games I can play with mute on, so it's worth it for me. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now