Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. That was awesome!
  2. My favorite song of all time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RM6qsq-JPY The National are slowly becoming one of my favorite bands. For anyone who likes laid back chill music they're fantastic, definitely more of an adult band I'd say.
  3. Hear the new record yet Elite? I've had it for a while and it's pretty solid to say the least.
  4. I've been listening to a fair bit of A Perfect Circle recently myself. Love the heaviness of Mer De Noms but I think Thirteenth Step is by far my favorite. Definitely check out that Periphery band Pogre if you like "Heavy" stuff. Also check out ASHES dIVIDE, it's Billy Howerdel's (A Perfect Circles founder and lead guitarist) band he formed after Maynard went back to work with Tool on 10,000 Days. Also some more heavy stuff...
  5. Motorcycle Drive-By is one of my favorite songs ever. Been listening to some Brand New and NIN today. The NIN link is actually one of their entire concerts on youtube from the "Lights in the Sky" Tour. One of the coolest light shows you may ever see at a concert.
  6. Used to like Breaking Benjamin, still do but kinda have grown out of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tghjkKiSCz4 ^^^Still can't get enough of this band. Check them out!^^^
  7. Minus the Bear are awesome.
  8. Awesome new band I just discovered whose album dropped today, just a group of young guys with some talent. These guys just flat out rule.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfXdbmjnbY The National are SUCH a good band.
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7CanCgA5X4
  11. Got my tics to see Maiden this summer...
  12. I'm a more sporadic listener, if I binge on an artist it'll be for a day maybe 2 and then I'll move on. Always discovering new stuff all the time too.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaEVzjuOrE
  14. Yes it is, by far my favorite NIN record.
  15. Still really like Slipknot(seen them live and they're really good) but they've worn off me over time. My digs atm... Zao's a really influential Hardcore-metalcore band from my area. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-SWX0iba3Y
  16. I agree http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BAO3MpbFBs
  17. OMG that was awesome Pogre.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYT-7bzHis
  19. I have all of the Halo's for NIN, definitely dig most of his remixes. So happy I got to see him play on his final tour.
  20. Awesome song.
  21. NIN is one of my favorite bands, definitely top 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wdVTHmm8I A Screamo Emo band that knows how to do it right. British Alt-Rock band very reminiscent of the Killers, the Bravery, Joy Division and the National.
  22. Their new album just came out but I don't like it that much at all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.