Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CHINESE BABOON

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHINESE BABOON

  1. The Resistance is all right, trys to do too much imo, way too over the top.
  2. Put this as the last song on a mix cd for a girl and let's just say it helped me hit it out of the park, she loves it
  3. All of them rule, American Slang is one of my top albums of this year.
  4. New album rules.
  5. His new album is completely average imo.
  6. On a Christian Metalcore fix...
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkvaTy7JLI
  8. Haven't been too impressed by anything of theirs yet, will just check it out when it comes out.
  9. RIP Paul Grey, bassist of Slipknot. He was found dead yesterday in an Iowa hotel. Been jamming to them all day now, the band's future is in question now and in the past they've said if one member died or decided to quit the band would stop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loplDrVsE-Y
  10. http://www.youtube.c...TheNationalVEVO The National are streaming a concert live right now, it's pretty epic. New As I Lay Dying record is really good imo and the other 2 are great as well.
  11. Thats my favorite track off of it so far.
  12. Check out the new AILD album yet Nihildum? It kicks ***.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahxu9IA8E4U Favorite song from the new As I Lay Dying album... they're from San Diego TC.
  14. Just got back from I and TK's first concert of the summer which was War of Ages, Blessthefall, Demon Hunter and As I Lay Dying... it was pretty epic. http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
  15. I've loved all the vis they've been showing so far for his new band, definitely digging it.
  16. Been listening to the new Slash album. Was expecting major suckage but it's been surprisingly not bad.
  17. Colors and The Great Misdirect are great but very similar in style. Many people I know prefer the Silent Circus and Alaska to it, both are more stereotypical metalcore releases but some consider cornerstones of the genre. I love Alaska and the Silent Circus is great as well.
  18. Awesome band/album. One of my top 5 records from 09.
  19. Say Anything should be banned for being too catchy...
  20. The Black Keys new video is quite possibly the greatest music video ever.
  21. Can't wait, it's gonna be epic. The video doesn't show the intro! WTF! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8j_TDoOPnIA
  22. Will do PK. On Sputnik I've been slowly interested into getting into jazz, stuff like Coltrane, Miles Davis ect. Makes for great easy listening.
  23. I have the new Black Keys album "Brothers" PK and it's so good. You introduced them to me too.
  24. New awesome rapper who I first saw last weekend online while live streaming Coachella.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.