July 12, 201016 yr comment_13462 Server is down in favor of MumbleI'm posting this here because it seems an appropriate place as it will be used mostly for gaming sessions. I have a 15 slot Ventrilo server hosted on Game Servers. If you are interested in using the server. Simply PM me with the username and password you would like to use ( keep the password simple and different from here since I have to see them ) . As soon as I get the PM I will get you setup on the server and PM you back. You can login as a guest but will not be able to do anything or chat, and will be kicked after 5 minutes.Open to all Gamercide members upon sending me your infopassword: gamercide Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13477 so now i can come and visit yall when nothing is going on in guild vent. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13504 Yeah. If you want to run a bit in Borderlands, let me know. I'll jump in Vent right now. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13506 Yeah. If you want to run a bit in Borderlands, let me know. I'll jump in Vent right now.Would... but I have class tomorrow so I should probably wake up at a decent hour. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13653 its really cool how i can go in here and see who is on without going into vent Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13662 Ya'll are missing out. Mandy and I are laughing our asses off.Stephen YEEEEE Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13707 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLast night was hilarious ya'll. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13759 I just hope Mandy got her dingo back eventually....Hahaha, Stealthy said it was on it's way but he forgot a couple legs. :/AND I still haven't received my drink yet. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13762 Hahaha, Stealthy said it was on it's way but he forgot a couple legs. :/AND I still haven't received my drink yet.your like forever and a day away. it takes time walking there Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13764 your like forever and a day away. it takes time walking thereExcuses excuses. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13773 Excuses excuses. nah, not excuses. excuses are all the pot stops im going to make along the way Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13795 Say no to drugs, Stealthy.yeah... pot should have been pit. the keys are close enough together Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_13860 K people I have finished alll the work that I have due tomorrow. So I shall be expecting some of you to show your mouths in Vent tonight. Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_13862 /me shall be there, because i need a good laugh after this failed attempt at a raid well until comcast decided to kill my net all night i did planb on being there Edited July 16, 201016 yr by StealthyShadows Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13976 you guys are never in vent when i join it. some one hit me up on gtalk or some form of messanger when yall start to log in Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.