July 26, 201016 yr comment_14726 i still feel bad for title... seeing what he saw. And rose probably got him too. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14737 Studying for a final, working a bunch, trying to fix my sleeping schedule, playing games...Ok, that is all the excuses I got, but seriously... I'll try to join you guys again sometime after tuesday. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14740 sounds like a blast...... might have to try downloading it soon Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14743 sounds like a blast...... might have to try downloading it soonI'll give you a head start...http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14748 I went to bed at 10 and just sat there in the dark until I finally fell asleep at around 11:45. Every time I closed my eyes she was there. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14759 I went to bed at 10 and just sat there in the dark until I finally fell asleep at around 11:45. Every time I closed my eyes she was there.Poor Title. We scarred you for life. I was in other rooms linking people to her profile last night between the laughing, the tears, and the beer. Report
July 26, 201016 yr comment_14769 Addendum I didn't realize til now, but my avatar kinda looks like the character from dead leaves. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14779 well, it's downloaded and installed... i'll figure out how to use it after my nap Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14799 I went to bed at 10 and just sat there in the dark until I finally fell asleep at around 11:45. Every time I closed my eyes she was there.Who, rose? or the big chick in the red? maybe both? Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14826 I was watching her stream again and a black cat kept going past the camera. You know what that is right?Glitch in the matrix! Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14880 Yay, just found out my Trittons work if I plug them into my laptop via USB. Got them working in Vent, too. Sweet. So now I can join. I'm in the channel now, Fatal helped me set it up. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14954 Yay, just found out my Trittons work if I plug them into my laptop via USB. Got them working in Vent, too. Sweet. So now I can join. I'm in the channel now, Fatal helped me set it up.Alright guys... we have to stop saying things about kevin now in vent... lol j/k Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15041 Alright guys... we have to stop saying things about kevin now in vent... lol j/kby j/k you mean we can continue talkin about kev kev on vent?? Report
August 8, 201016 yr comment_15781 I decided I might as well download ventrilo, if my computer gets hacked someones getting a beating. Report
August 9, 201016 yr comment_15870 I decided I might as well download ventrilo, if my computer gets hacked someones getting a beating.Dude....... i just found what you had behind partition "kitten" ...... don't you think your family should know what you're into? Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16103 Dude....... i just found what you had behind partition "kitten" ...... don't you think your family should know what you're into? F UUUUUUUU Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_17001 Where is everyone? PK was there but not responding despite my numerous robot boobies pages Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.