January 5, 201115 yr comment_26829 I went in for the fun of it. sat alone for a few minutes, uses the text to speech for a second. and left. Report
January 5, 201115 yr Author comment_26842 Everyone stuck in the guest house needs to pm me the username you are using and any password you want to use. Anything but gamercide Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26868 Ok, now that everything is working, I'll be sitting in vent all day long, probably every day... alone... and cold. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28060 oh so lonely in here at this time of night. some of yall need to come visit me in my vent sometime Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28191 I pop into the Vent server every now and then, but I'm always the only one there. Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31359 well i will pm for the user and pass then i will be in there as well while i sit at work there is nothing else better to do:) LOL Report
February 22, 201115 yr Author comment_31424 Should be good to go! I need to start visiting it more myself. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31435 It's so ronery in Vent for Gamercide. I always pop in and never see anyone!!! We need some mandatory drinking weekends on Vent for the heck of it to spice things up. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31488 i vote mandatory Drinking day... LOL not a meeting but a day to DRINK and be happy and just complain:) LOL life, other halfs, or well anything that may need to be complained about:) Report
February 22, 201115 yr Author comment_31489 I'm for the drinking. Not necessarily the complaining, but I'm sure I could find something to vent (yep, pun intended) about. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31495 me personally only thing i drink recently is mt dew:) but ya... anyways i have been in vent most of the day:( no one of course.. Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43149 So this has gone unused for a Long time. Anyone prefer a change to mumble? Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43199 If my audio wasn't fubar, I'd consider moving to Mumble. I do like the chat overlay in games. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43255 PK. If you get a chance download mumble and run through the setup. It has less advanced options than vent and a very good setup wizard. See if it will work for you if you don't mind. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43258 I'd maybe check it out if we get some groups going in it. Heck, maybe we'll even get back to doing some Minecraft. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43259 Speaking of minecraft it has been down because the server moved. Back up again. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43284 PK. If you get a chance download mumble and run through the setup. It has less advanced options than vent and a very good setup wizard. See if it will work for you if you don't mind.I can't even setup my mic for Skype or anything. Also, I don't feel like being frustrated or breaking anything. lol Report
September 9, 201115 yr Author comment_44521 Well, Ventrilo proved its usefulness again last night. So, it lives on for longer. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44528 Well, Ventrilo proved its usefulness again last night. So, it lives on for longer.Indeed it did, it was fun listening. Report
September 9, 201115 yr Author comment_44561 And since this is a million posts long I want to remind new comers the information for joining is in the original post. I'll need your login name and password PM'd to me to get you set up. Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50585 Thank you for setting that up for me Dat. Do I have to go through you every time I want to log in now?*edit Man, old thread..lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.