July 20, 201016 yr comment_14139 so does that mean you will be singing tonight?Haha depends on if I get this paper and this lab report done. Lawd so much work. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14280 awww how come i cant see who is signed into vent from here anymore? Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14309 For as much as I drank last night, I am surprisingly not hungover. That or I'm still slightly drunk. Report
July 21, 201016 yr Author comment_14346 I went out and bought a lot of crap today, including a new headset finally. So maybe you fine people can hear me on XBL now. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14620 That's funny, because I'm in vent now, and you're both ASLEEP! Report
July 24, 201016 yr Author comment_14624 I did no such thing! I passed out in the floor thank you very much! Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14643 That's funny, because I'm in vent now, and you're both ASLEEP!Never fell asleep. Been up sinc 8 am actually. just went out instead of PASSING OUT. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14644 i finally get back and no one is one ist sorta early though isnt it? Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14645 I can't really say thanks for the game but thanks for that all the same. Good times. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14651 So hungover and my hair is a combination of hairspray and chlorine. Report
July 24, 201016 yr Author comment_14674 I came back for more. 10 hour marathon Alan Wake gaming FTW. I drank way too much last night. Fun times though. Report
July 24, 201016 yr Author comment_14682 How are you feeling, Dat? lolBatman!lol. I'm feeling just fine... now. Bratman! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.