August 23, 201016 yr comment_17002 Where is everyone? PK was there but not responding despite my numerous robot boobies pagesI didn't have my headset on. Sorry. lol Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_17003 Where is everyone? PK was there but not responding despite my numerous robot boobies pagesi was hiding in another vent. remembering to open up two is difficult Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17445 our poor poor vent server is so lonely.i know, no one is ever on when i get in there Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17470 i know, no one is ever on when i get in thereDitto, although I am on right now and so is Dat and Pork. Vocals and Title were on too but they just left. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17472 Ditto, although I am on right now and so is Dat and Pork. Vocals and Title were on too but they just left.i just hang in my vent all day. atleast this way i have people to talk to. if it wasnt so late for me id sign in and talk with yall Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17473 i just hang in my vent all day. atleast this way i have people to talk to. if it wasnt so late for me id sign in and talk with yallBoo. It's late for me too and I'm here. You can always get on and say hey and then bye Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17484 Boo. It's late for me too and I'm here. You can always get on and say hey and then bye ill remember that next time i promise Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_20027 Im on like 80% of the day, usually sitting in there alone. Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_23304 The server password has changed and will no longer be publicly available. You will still be able to login with the gamercide password but will not be able to do anything or chat. If you would like to use Ventrilo and have not already been registered then please PM me with the desired username and simple password ( not the one you use here or anywhere! I have to see them and it's just vent. ) . If you've been logging in with your own username and password that hasn't changed. You should still be able to login. PM me if you have any trouble. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26368 Just set it back up. With my Trittons I should now be able to designate people to different spots like a "virtual room", so someone can be front right, back left, etc. Definitely could get more people in here more often though. Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26592 Well now that I have a PC headset that actually has a mic, maybe I should pop in the Gamercide Vent room every once in a while. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26627 PM me with your password and I'll fix that.password for what? Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26639 So how do I connect? I downloaded Ventrillo and am confused. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26640 So how do I connect? I downloaded Ventrillo and am confused.open vent, and click on the arrow next to serverclick new and put in whatever you want tohostname or Ip: 8.9.6.122port: 4333passwords: gamercidethen hit ok and connect Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26642 yeah, i see you, but were both stuck in the guest house. and i have no idea what password im supposed to pm to dat Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.