July 18, 201016 yr comment_13986 So the question is.. is the coolness fad of being on ventrilo already passed? Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14023 So the question is.. is the coolness fad of being on ventrilo already passed?Nope. It's just that I bring the party and I haven't been able to get on Vent lately. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14024 /me shall be there, because i need a good laugh after this failed attempt at a raid well until comcast decided to kill my net all night i did planb on being thereYou didn't miss anything, I fell asleep before I even signed on. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14027 You didn't miss anything, I fell asleep before I even signed on. well thats good to know i suppose. ps you still owe me a song Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14029 well thats good to know i suppose. ps you still owe me a songYou left too early. I sang for Skylark and PK...I think spawn was still in there too but I can't rightly remember. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14030 You left too early. I sang for Skylark and PK...I think spawn was still in there too but I can't rightly remember.then i guess you need to do it again so that i can hear it Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14031 then i guess you need to do it again so that i can hear itPerhaps Monday or Tuesday night. We shall have to see. I'm still waiting for my drink. It's been almost a week now. Come on Stealthy, you're killin me here. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14032 Perhaps Monday or Tuesday night. We shall have to see. I'm still waiting for my drink. It's been almost a week now. Come on Stealthy, you're killin me here.i sent it in the mail, should have gotten there by now Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14033 i sent it in the mail, should have gotten there by nowOh is that what that soggy mildewed envelope was for? Thanks, you're a pal. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14034 Oh is that what that soggy mildewed envelope was for? Thanks, you're a pal.that was part of it, the glass should have been in the box too. ill get you a better one next Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14035 that was part of it, the glass should have been in the box too. ill get you a better one nextI didn't see any glass. And you better. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14036 I didn't see any glass. And you better. and what if i dont now? Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14038 No song for youuuuuu. Also boobies.hmmm you make a strong arguement there. when would you like your next drink? Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14046 No song for youuuuuu. Also boobies.I got you drinks, in the past, wheres mine? Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14053 I got you drinks, in the past, wheres mine?I'm pretty sure I've sang for you before. I know you've seen me tequilar faced. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14068 I'm up for some TTS talk right now before I go to sleep if anyone cares to join me. Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14115 Completely off topic:Just got back from the grocery store and made sure to just get the essentials: Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14119 Good lord Sam Adams Summer Ale is the best beer out right now! Report
July 19, 201016 yr comment_14123 Good lord Sam Adams Summer Ale is the best beer out right now!Sooooo tasty. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.