April 15, 201313 yr comment_74698 Cards Against Humanity is Apples to Apples for terrible humored people... and awesome. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74702 Join a public room and practice. http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp It's basically Mad Libs with friends, only the words you use are chosen for you randomly, and you pick from your pool. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74706 I have been trying and failing to get this running on my home server. I did find this when you guys are ready to play private: http://pyz.ricin.us/ Seems to have no one playing there, so maybe it won't have as many connection issues. However, I haven't tested it yet. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74708 Wait, so you guys play Cards Against Humanity online with each other? Report
April 15, 201313 yr Author comment_74709 Join a public room and practice. http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp That place is hilarious. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74713 Srry gents, but I had already bed-down for the night and was watching on my lappy. Sounded like fun-times! Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74716 I'll be on at 11pm PST. I'll download mumble and everything. PREPARATION. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74717 Wait, so you guys play Cards Against Humanity online with each other?Yeah. The site makes it really simple, too. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74719 Download Mumble so you can hear us and talk. http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/mumble/Mumble/1.2.3a/mumble-1.2.3a.msi?r=http%3A%2F%2Fmumble.sourceforge.net%2F&ts=1366000449&use_mirror=hivelocity Open Mumble and go up top to Server > Connect > Add new and then fill in with this information... Just type in what name you want to use in Mumble into Username. After that, you can connect. Might want to make sure your setup is working, so head to Configure and then Audio Wizard. Bam! Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74722 CB and I are in a room ready to play. Hop in Mumble and join us!!!!! Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74725 Playing this with my very reserved wife was the most fun I have had playing a game in a long long time. She was always winning with the most horrendous stuff. It was so great. I may jump in a game next time you guys play. Report
April 15, 201313 yr Author comment_74726 Just got my order and going through a couple of these cards and damn..... this is gona be even more hilarious than I had imagined. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74755 Is there a really smallest, whitest dick card? Lmao. I'm still thinking nothing trumps the big black dick though. Report
April 15, 201313 yr Author comment_74756 Is there a really smallest, whitest dick card? Lmao. I'm still thinking nothing trumps the big black dick though. I remember seeing those in the online game but after going through the physical one, didn't find it. Maybe they're in one of the expansions. Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74772 Who is playing tonight? I'd like to start pretty soon. Link is - http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp Be sure to hop in Mumble as well. Post if you need help with Mumble. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74912 I want to play this soon! Shitty internet and all. I'll try not to drink all the Jack this time though. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74922 We're playing this soon. If you want in, report to Mumble immediately! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.