April 18, 201313 yr comment_74929 Called off. Sorry. We'll definitely play this weekend. Hopefully we'll even have our own server to play it on. Send words of encouragement to Dateranoth. =] Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74961 I'd be down to play this again on Saturday night. Don't have fun without me on Friday night! I have work. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74978 I have internet to burn but I have to work tomorrow so I'm probably going to be around to play Friday and Saturday night! Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_74995 I graduate Saturday night so I prob wont be able to join but maybe Sunday Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_74996 Sky is working furiously (read: easily making this game work where I failed) to get this so I can setup a locally hosted server. He's pretty much solved the problem I was having so I might actually have a server up by Saturday. Not sure if I'll be able to play though. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_74997 And then soon, CUSTOM DECKS WITH OUR NAMES! Thanks, Sky and Dat! Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75026 So, Sky is awesome and got me setup tonight. I have everything up and running on a local server. However, before I link it I have a task that we must all work hard to complete. Make our own deck. I think the easiest thing to do will be to make it as an addon. Unless we get enough cards for a full deck. So, let the fun begin! Submit your cards here. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75057 Glad you got it working. Let me know if you need help adding the custom cards Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75059 Fortunetly it has a simple little interface built right in for adding cards and decks. I still need to get Eclipse setup, but otherwise, it's working great. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75088 Yeah... just message me sometime and I can help you finish getting that setup. Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75135 I'm always up for playing... after setting the server up I found out the game is actually quite fun. lolNot for sure if Dat has everything all set up though. Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75144 I'm just sad that most of the awesome games take place after I go to bed. DAMN WORK AND YOU WEST COASTERS!!! :/ Report
April 20, 201313 yr Author comment_75147 I just played a game with a bunch of friends yesterday........ 6 hours non stop... damn that was hialrious. Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75148 I just woke up. I surprisingly don't feel too bad right now but I may still be a little intoxicated. Apparently a herd of dik diks appeared on my desk last night though: Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75155 I'm going to look into modifying the source code for the game to add the option to spend one of your awesome points for a new set of cards. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.