April 10, 201313 yr comment_74301 I remember hearing about this from somebody out here but anyways.... I think it was Ava but I could be entirely wrong. Finally got around to buying some today and can't wait to bring 'em out when everyone's drunk at our little "friends get together". Thing is going to be hilarious. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74306 This game made me almost pee myself with laughter once. It gets horrible fast. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74308 http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/ And if you want to try it online to get an idea: http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74336 That does look pretty funny. You'll have to let us know how your first game goes. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74348 Oh man, I've got the game and all the expansions... Wayyy to funny, yet makes me feel like an awful person a little bit. Report
April 11, 201313 yr Author comment_74370 Yeah.. I should be getting them in about 2 weeks tops. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74406 I vote we have a Gamercide online Cards Against Humanity game. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74432 That's awesome... it's a stretch but reminds me of the game Apples to Apples. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74438 I was thinking the same thing, Sky. Definitely going to have to try this. Looks fun as hell. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74449 We should have everyone get on Skype Saturday night, get drunk and play this online. MAKE THIS HAPPEN PEOPLE. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74473 I can surely try, but I may be in teh French Quarter for FQ Fest! Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74481 That is acceptable because I would rather be at FQ Fest. We need a day where as many people can play as possible. And also get drunk. I become very "against humanity" when smashed. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74500 We should have everyone get on Skype Saturday night, get drunk and play this online. MAKE THIS HAPPEN PEOPLE. This Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74522 Saturday!? I'm down. Let me know a time. I'll attempt a skype thing. Internet is shitty but Mumble halfway works so I have hope! Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74528 My Skype is *********** so ADD ME! Cause my internet is shitty and I want to play! At least have some form of human interaction people.********* Okay maybe I don't want my skype to be out there for humanity but I want to play so ask me so I can join please! Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74581 I'll definitely be around and also intoxicated. Mandy, send me a message with your skype, woman! Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74633 IS anyone still going to be intoxicated tonight? Even if we don't do CAH, we should at least Mumble this shit up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.