April 14, 201313 yr comment_74655 HELP ME MUMBLE. I AM UNABLE. I'm on the server though. Password shit and all that. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74656 You are in! Anyone wants to join come to our mumble and join the online version of CAH http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp Just use browser search and search for Dat Password: gamercide Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74669 I am wasted and my chest and face hurt from all of this. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74673 Gah that was fun even though I got skipped and couldn't hear ya'll half the time! Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74675 We have to get you better internet, Mandy. Come on, Iowa, what's up with that? Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74677 I lost 10lbs from laughing last night. I actually got lightheaded at one point, because I was hyperventilating. lol Report
April 14, 201313 yr Author comment_74678 Can't wait to play this when I get them even more now. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74683 Man that was fun. I am still paying for it, but I had a blast. Checked the damage. Drank too much. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74691 GG: "With enough time and pressure a pa-neeta (GG meant Piñata)." Totally lost it then. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74692 Would anyone be down for a late night game tonight? Minion works, and I'll just commandeer his computer. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74694 I linked it on the first page, Panda. It's a terrible, terrible game that makes you laugh so hard it hurts - because deep down inside, you're also a terrible person. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.