April 21, 201313 yr comment_75175 I'm gameCB get on mumble. We are gathering a party right now Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_75188 Sorry guys, taking a load of 4 closes in a row and not getting much sleep. I'll be able to catch you guys one of these nights hopefully. Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_75455 Started work on the reset button. Realized I don't know as much JavaScript and Ajax as I would like, but I think I'll manage. https://github.com/Skylark95/PretendYoureXyzzy/commit/bfbb08797de6aba2c5fc572a93f62e23f8ba1945 Report
April 27, 201313 yr comment_75514 I'd like to play in a couple hours if we round up a few people. My schedule went back to normal so I can finally be up as late as usual again. Report
April 28, 201313 yr comment_75541 I was gone this weekend otherwise I would've been down! Too bad. Report
August 19, 201313 yr comment_79339 Moved the game to a new server and updated to latest version. Lots of new cards. http://cah.gamercide.org Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.