July 13, 201016 yr comment_13621 oooh good point.My hunter won the roll on the UP drake the other day.Even more epic?I don't have epic flying Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13625 did you tell the rest of the group that you didnt have epic flight? Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13663 lol you should have told them "all i need to do now is get epic flight" after you won it. reactions are always great after that Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13845 oh yeah i forgot they can do that now. maybe telling them that wouldnt have been as fun as it use to be Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_13850 Nah waiting 15 mins for a random is painful enoughyou mean 15 seconds right? Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_13879 We need to break up this two way discussion. With that in mind, I find this picture HIGHLY ironic. LoL Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13977 ^ I bet if they made WOW blow up dolls they'd sell like nobodies business Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13979 ^ I bet if they made WOW blow up dolls they'd sell like nobodies businessi may or may not start marketing this idea now..... Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13982 meet me here mondayu morning and we will start production. i already got people lined up to be the model for the dolls. see ya monday! Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14012 You'll need an agent. My starting rate is 35%. I'm willing to bargain for friends. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14021 You'll need an agent. My starting rate is 35%. I'm willing to bargain for friends.well you'll have to check with my partner over there before any final decisions are made. we'll see what we can work out though Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14042 alrighty then, pk meet us as my place on monday. we'll discuss everythign from there Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14588 Solo healed the first 5 bosses on my shaman in ICC last night Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14813 So i just botained shadow's edge, and my quest for the legendary weapon begins today Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.