October 31, 201015 yr comment_22584 Yeah Mike roll a toon on either Stealthy or my server, this way we can give you money and bags and help you as you learn the game Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22589 Everyone in my town plays Maiev, So maybe I'll roll again another time. But so far I've been leveling like a pro and pwning teh noobs. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22592 so what your saying is your all noobs as long as you have people to play with the game is fun, lvling solo your first time really sucks. let us know what you think of the game once you get a little further Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22812 Oh well as logn as you have people to play with you're good.It sucks to play alone Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22847 i honestly have no clue how i made it to 30 without some one to lvl with. then i found a priest to lvl with and we did alot of dungeons from 30-50. then she went on a vacation for a week and i hauled as into outlands solo. being a tank helped alot when no dk could do what i have been doing for 50 lvls. i think i might have finished it up solo too, but i would have loved to have lvld with folks more than what i got to do Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22905 I leveld the entire way with someon my first go around and it was incredibly enjoyable. Solo leveling sucks Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22936 i bet mike wont even post back in here for atleast 2 weeks Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_22982 I miss WoW in a way but I know I just can't ever get into again and I would be a complete noob if I started up again. I hate this thread! Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23054 I miss WoW in a way but I know I just can't ever get into again and I would be a complete noob if I started up again. I hate this thread!Come to the darksideWE have mana biscuitsand by darkside she totally means the horde Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23072 i bet mike wont even post back in here for atleast 2 weeksI see your bet and raise you 5 linen cloths.Only level 19, haven't played in a couple days. Wait, what have I been doing the past few days anyways, I don't even remember... Report
November 2, 201015 yr comment_23154 Don't you get mounts at level 20 now?>Leveling becomes so much easier! Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23165 I see your bet and raise you 5 linen cloths.Only level 19, haven't played in a couple days. Wait, what have I been doing the past few days anyways, I don't even remember...pffft who uses linen? wool is where the money is at. so sell that **** as often as you can. unless your lvling useless firstaid or something Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23219 Yeah, just reached 20 and got a bird mount. Also I am leveling my first aid. I think I'm around 30 now. Soon I will be making netherweave bandages. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23236 i think my dk is the only one with firstaid maxed out. everything else could heal itself in some way out of combat. i thought it was a waste Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23238 i think my dk is the only one with firstaid maxed out. everything else could heal itself in some way out of combat. i thought it was a wasteThat sounds incredibly dirty. I'd make a misquote or dirty joke out of it, but it looks bad enough on it's own. XD Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23335 BIRD MOUNT YOU DIRTY BLOOD ELF! I AM DISOwnING YOUim with avahra, not the diry blood elf part cause you atleast rolled horde, but come on no one rides the birds. go get your charger Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23357 I couldn't find any other mounts than the binago bird. Also Dar' Khan is tearing me apart. My stupid pet does an awful job protecting me, and first Aid is my only way to heal. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23359 You may have mentioned this but what class are you playing? Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23362 The birds aren't that bad if you get them in gold or yellow, because then it's a chocobo. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23366 I'm a hunter. And I got mine in blue because it's a purdy color. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.