April 26, 201016 yr comment_5709 oneday avahra, you will see my way, is the right way. your addons are obsolete Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6623 I've healed without grid and I've played without UI add ons.I just prefer it this way Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6651 so on an unrelated note, im gonna try to lead a 25 icc tomorrow. its gonna rawk, and by rawk it mean im probably gonna rage on somebody Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6830 I did a 25 man icc on my druid last night. It was a pug and I got harassed the entire time. was awesome. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6831 I did a 25 man icc on my druid last night. It was a pug and I got harassed the entire time. was awesome.got to love being a girl on the internet eh? Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6832 Yeah. Normally nothing comes otu of it, but these guys were just merciless. I wasn't allowed to roll on gear unless it had arp on it, unless NOBODY else needed it. He kept yelling that my dps sucked (6-7k) and I'm in pretty trash gear too. it was ridic Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6833 Yeah. Normally nothing comes otu of it, but these guys were just merciless. I wasn't allowed to roll on gear unless it had arp on it, unless NOBODY else needed it. He kept yelling that my dps sucked (6-7k) and I'm in pretty trash gear too. it was ridicwow that would have pissed me off. armor pen, from what i have been reading up on anyway, you stack to a certain point then go back to agility. i dont know what to say about him though, never had to deal with it and probably never will. id say 6-7k is pretty decent, and he didnt know how to act in front of a girl Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7101 Yeah. He was saying his feral druid pulls 11k. I said, yeah so does the super geared feral in my mains guild. My druid is in pretty **** gear, and I was out dpsing people who were in t10 so I dunno. I think it was just the fact that I was female that I got picked on. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7124 lol i wonder what trash pull/heroic dungeon boss he was referring to Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7130 The funny thing about is is on saurfang when I pulled about 9k he announced in vent "You were right Saelem" and then goes on to whisper me about how good of a job I was doing and etc Report
May 8, 201016 yr comment_7742 hellz yeah. who's the wow pimp now??? i might have to start actually doing dungeons at some point. Report
May 8, 201016 yr comment_7747 grats e! but your still no kingslayer how many hours did you have to put into that anyway? Report
May 8, 201016 yr comment_7753 grats e! but your still no kingslayer how many hours did you have to put into that anyway?I may not be a kingslayer but it's only because i'm INSANE loland I honestly can't remember how many hours but it was a TON. the worst part was dark moon faire. that took so much in game gold Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8104 stealthy, when all the hot ladies are playing alliance and you still cling to the horde.....it says something about you. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8106 stealthy, when all the hot ladies are playing alliance and you still cling to the horde.....it says something about you.LOLSorry, Stealthy. She got you there, though. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8120 stealthy, when all the hot ladies are playing alliance and you still cling to the horde.....it says something about you.you would think that all of the hot ladies play alliance, but some do play horde. i got to know one of them well enough for me to fly down there to be with here. and even though she did what she did to me she is still drop dead gorgeous. so ha not all of the good looking chicks play alliance.although maybe the alliance chicks wont betray me like that, but then again maybe they will since im horde. oh well Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8136 I have seen many a horde faction change and come to the light, shun their evil ways and accept the banner of the LION and KING VARIAN AS THEIR FEARLESS LEADER.We do not hate, we will accept you into our loving Night elf arms. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8139 I think I understood about 28.6% of this whole thread. It's like a whole different language. lol. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8141 It's warcraft! You could download a trial and hop on one of our servers and play with us if you're interested Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8154 aww. Avahra is so sweet and welcoming. I don't know how you can resist the faction change.and TC, we'll gladly welcome you lovingly into the fold. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.