November 4, 201015 yr comment_23367 I'm a hunter. And I got mine in blue because it's a purdy color.So... you've got the chocobo that can cross rivers. Sweet. Bet they wish they had those in Oregon Trail. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23371 I figured you were a hunter.If you spec into beast mastery your pet should be able to tank and hold threat for you. Go for a pet in the tenancity tree. The tenacity talent tree is built to have your pet tank. One of my alts is a hunter if you have any questions I an help youPetopia, a wow pet guide Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23397 Finally made it to Ogrimar. I have a dinosaur for a pet too. Everything seems alot more exciting now that I'm not in the starter area. Plus I got my friend to play with me. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23399 mike for whatever reason i thought you were a pally. go grind rep with orgrimmar and get you a wolf Report
November 5, 201015 yr comment_23437 Don't do what Stealthy told you that's a terrible waste of your time at a low level.What spec are you Mike? Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23490 i heard they redid pallys so low lvl isnt bad. but its the best class to be 80 with also how is that stupid? he just quests in the orc start areas than the belf ones Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23503 I'm going Marksman for some mad DPS. So that one day I will be the pvp champion. Report
November 6, 201015 yr comment_23515 Don't be silly if you are just leveling you should be BM it makes t a ton easier Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24098 Guest Keys for anyone who would like to jump on and play: Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24104 Don't be silly if you are just leveling you should be BM it makes t a ton easierBowel movements help you level up faster? Report
November 22, 201015 yr comment_24170 BM would stand for Beast mastery silly althrough pooping on a regular basis does help Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_24184 I still have no idea what's going on...lol.buy the game and then you will understand Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24337 k, well, after wandering aimlessly in the forest, I found some quests that equal my level. I think I might respec into BM, even if it's costs me silver. Then I might go like, stable my pets and capture some bears n **** to have. I will be the ultimate pokemaster.also, tottally gonna buy lich king this week, since it's soo cheap. like, omfgbbqsplooge. Report
December 7, 201015 yr comment_24908 yay! another reason to waste my time on this game!!! where you going first avahra? Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24976 I made it to level 33 and am currently questing in Desolace or whatevs it's called. I got my duel talent specs, but idk what a good build would be for marksman. Report
December 8, 201015 yr comment_24977 so i made it to 82 and so far havent replaced a single piece of gear. a few items come close but because of enchants and sockets my stuff is still better, and im pretty happy about that. also caught up to everyone who took a day off despite being at work for 8 hours lol. cant wait to be done lvling Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25053 mike you really should rerol a pally how goes questing avahra? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.