May 13, 201016 yr comment_8279 I have seen many a horde faction change and come to the light, shun their evil ways and accept the banner of the LION and KING VARIAN AS THEIR FEARLESS LEADER.We do not hate, we will accept you into our loving Night elf arms.ive killed you fearless leader with 6 people, he was pathetic.i may or may not consider the alliance come cata, but until then i remain loyal to the horde and its warchief Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8569 We have a horde guild that raids our cities every night. The whole 6 alliance that are probably playing never offer any real resistance.After faction changes (which by far was the most stupid idea ever) I watched the alliance on my server go from ok to nothing. The major guilds transferred off, and some of the better players went horde. However, even though we are out numbered I enjoy short que times, love my guildmates and wouldn't have it any other way. The horde races are ugly. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8570 We have a horde guild that raids our cities every night. The whole 6 alliance that are probably playing never offer any real resistance.After faction changes (which by far was the most stupid idea ever) I watched the alliance on my server go from ok to nothing. The major guilds transferred off, and some of the better players went horde. However, even though we are out numbered I enjoy short que times, love my guildmates and wouldn't have it any other way. The horde races are ugly.so what your saying is, the horde is better because they stole all your players as for raiding the major cities, ive done that twice. once all the pally with 40 people, and once on the druid with 6. eventually ill go do it on the dk, but he barely gets played as it is so who knows. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8575 The top guild on our server is horde, and half the bads went ot horde hoping they could just hop into that guild. A lot of the ones I know regret the decision and some come back. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8634 I may make a goblin shaman for shits and giggles but I wont' be serious with it Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8639 there you go, you come play a goblin shamn on baelgun and ill go roll a worgeon on andorhal. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8649 I'm looking forward to Worgen. That's going to bring a massive influx to alliance I think. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8651 yeah they are the cooler race in cata for sure. although whether or not it will make people stay alliance i dont know. hard to think one race would could move that many people Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8652 Well you know the day of Cata EVERYONE is gonna make a worgen or goblin just because they will. Just like everyone made a DK lol Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8653 thats why the day before cata, im going as close to the starting zone as i can on my 80. this way i can go do all the starting questing and one shot everything lol Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8654 Damn it, Avahra. Why can't you like Borderlands or something!? lol Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8662 See I've never been really good at shooters, so they've NEVER appealed to me on a huge level. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8675 Magic Missile = Incendiary round. Come off of it. You kill with a projectile. Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_8700 You kill with a projectile.That was the cause of death on the police report for the last hooker that Superman slept with too. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9558 I thought my comment about getting that stuff in you're eye would have sparked more interest! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.