December 9, 201015 yr comment_25055 I am just sticking as a BM. and I'm not gonna re-roll a pally, i don't roll that way. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25065 Free character moves on certain servershttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1550771I believe one of you used Maelstrom. It's listed as one of the servers. Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25155 I really wish they'd put some transfers for alliance onto my realm.The questing is meh, I just can't get into it, all my friend are already 84 and what no but I'm like chillin at 82 lol Report
December 11, 201015 yr comment_25175 just finish the quests today, i still hate questing and im glad i dont have to do it again till the next exspansion Report
December 19, 201015 yr comment_25800 Hit level 85 on my shaman yesterday, sadly my roommate beat me in our race, but he doesn't have a job soo Report
December 22, 201015 yr comment_26017 so i lied, i quested again and got my druid to 85 tonight. now i am done with questing for a while. my pve main and pvp main are maxed lvl and ready to do their jobs. also stay tuned for when my druids meets avahra's in bg's, the battle will be epic Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26200 This is true faithful followers of this thread.I have transfered realms on my druid, and by doing so threw me into stealthy's battlegroup. Which means, we can, and will be able to BG against each other. IT will be a feral vs feral showdown.In my favor I have the moonkin hatchling.WHich is. the.most.adorable.pet.ever. Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26211 i havent seen the moonkin pet yet. also when we finaly are in the same bg you need to jump in vent Report
December 28, 201015 yr comment_26294 When I get a mic (I use skype to talk to people right now on my laptop) we need to vent anyhow! Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26314 so your laptop only let you talk through skype? or it has a built in mic in it? Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26316 So i'm making a wargon rogue on blood furnace. His name is GoblinDruid. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26340 Roll you damn alliance on my realm (Andorhal)And I can give you stuffAnd yeah built in mic Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26371 come be awesome anyway and join vent soemtime then. built in mics work Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26388 The next time I'm on give me the info and I'll hop in and be liek for the alliance MANGLEMANGLEBIT Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26720 went pally tauren tank on blood furnace and am lvl 20 today. wargens are lame. Report
January 3, 201115 yr comment_26753 mike how many toons have you rolled?Well, enough that I'm learning which classes suck (rogue) and which classes are fun (hunter, paladin) I'm only playing on one right now though. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28069 And this was the easiest thread for you to post into. lolwithout a doubt Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.