June 29, 201016 yr comment_12472 I like how this thread is a Stealthy and Avahra WoW chat.your more than welcome to pick up the game and join us in the awesome Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12487 Ahem. That is due to the fact that nobody else wants to play with us or join in our converstaion Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12535 OMG I just got a Winged Super Pony of Juxtaposing and a +5 Sword of Death by Kittens! I raided the Cave of the Emo Boss Monsters last night with my level 9001 Random NPC with his helm of Unholy Flatulent Disintegration. My guild is The Ministry of Silly Walks. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12617 your more than welcome to pick up the game and join us in the awesome.... wait till I'm not being super stingy with the cash and maybe I will. Not good times on that front these days. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12618 Ahem. That is due to the fact that nobody else wants to play with us or join in our converstaionI would want to, and as for joining the conversation, I just get lost way too fast. Unless you want me to just jump in and post stuff completely not related to topic, then cool, I'll help. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12621 .... wait till I'm not being super stingy with the cash and maybe I will. Not good times on that front these days.understandable. but it is an investment worth getting. i havent found anotehr game worth playing this much in a long time Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12636 It's addicting as all hell is the problem.And Sedington we can easily explain to you how the game works, it's fun Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12717 I'm into WoW just am a noob at it. It entertains me for a little bit but after that...it goes downhill. I only play private servers though. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12740 I'm into WoW just am a noob at it. It entertains me for a little bit but after that...it goes downhill. I only play private servers though.not sure if i could play on a private server. from the few i have seen they take away alot of the fun Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12795 Aren't they illegal?i dont think they are, but i never looked into them that much. one of my room mates played on a private server once, ill ask him when he gets home Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_12833 When I think "private server" I think player hosted non blizz server and I think they're against rules Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_12836 They are illegal to HOST but not to play, that's the difference. Do they take away from the fun? Not really for me, I do play on blizz like servers. I have played retail for about a combine total of 6 months. Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12860 so im about to run the bvest 5s comp ever imagined. 5 boomkins. ill let you know how this one goes Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12863 My ex ran that comp. It was hilarious.we are 3-6 right now. but we are laughing our *** off in vent Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12865 Oh yeah 5 starfalls, what like 15 trees? it's hilariousif you saw the gear we are using you would die laughing. we have one person with actual boomkin gear. onik is using mostly pvp healer gear, im 60/40 pvp healer/boomkin gear, santar is using his pve gear, and cusa has hatefull pieces on Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13482 Now it looks like I was havin an entire wow nerd convo with myself Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13487 Now it looks like I was havin an entire wow nerd convo with myselfor an amazing imaginary friend Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.