May 25, 201016 yr comment_9630 the shaman will win because the troll is cuter than the cow. also the goat is cuter than the purple elf. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9635 the shaman will win because the troll is cuter than the cow. also the goat is cuter than the purple elf. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9651 the shaman will win because the troll is cuter than the cow. also the goat is cuter than the purple elf.i could almost go with your first arguement, but the second half of it. i got to say the purple elf is way better looking than the goat Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9678 Shaman would win obviously. All I would have to do is walk in front of you so you can shred me. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9685 Shaman would win obviously. All I would have to do is walk in front of you so you can shred me.pffft thats why you would spam mangle Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9706 Mangle spam lol.You'd die to my mighty elemental furybrings your shaman and we shall see then Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9709 What's your ferals name?lets not worry about that right now. you'll laugh at his gear more than likely Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9710 I wanted to see your leet pvp achievements.You knowChallenger Avahra doesn't take this lightly Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9711 I wanted to see your leet pvp achievements.You knowChallenger Avahra doesn't take this lightlymy achievements matter not, just know you will lose Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9722 Yeah, but Challenger says I'm semi ok at PVP. I dunno!challenger also means you had an arena team last season, where i had nothing. Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9866 murlocks do exists!http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/photogalleries/100524-new-species-handfish-walk-science-pictures/?now=2010-05-2#new-handfish-species-pink_20881_600x450.jpg Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11929 http://s265.photobuc...23-59-01-70.mp4best 5 bucks i ever spent Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12062 Have you tried the Real ID thing yet? It's pretty cool. You can talk cross realm/faction Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_12072 Have you tried the Real ID thing yet? It's pretty cool. You can talk cross realm/factioni messed with a little, but not a whole bunch. it really clears up my friends list though which is nice. havent gotten a chance to do anything with it cross server though Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_12267 lol you got to come into vent and listen to them raid ulduar with several members intoxicated. this is great Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12348 I've raided drunk before it was a riot. I think it was NAx though. Me and the other main healer both got tanked Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12353 we had some one rage quit out of guild that night. oh well aside from laughing at him while drunk he wont be missed by me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.