Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

World of Warcraft

Featured Replies

I think a rogue may be a bit tricky especially for someone new to the mechanics of the game.

Try a hunter if you hate the rogue, they're pretty easy, and you get a pet that basically does a lot of your dirty work.

Oh, and Stealthy.

I wish we could be on the same bg so I could make you see how wrong you are.

  • Replies 801
  • Views 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and Stealthy.

I wish we could be on the same bg so I could make you see how wrong you are.

im fairly certain i could take a feral druid on with my pally, and depending on your spec probably your shaman. feral v feral might be interesting though.

you'll just have to transfer so we can find out

I would 1v1 you on my shaman, and I pvp as ele.

if thats the case im fairly confident that i could take you on both my toons.

Beware the gypsies. Heed my warning.

pk the liar?

I doubt it.

You play on a PVE server for crying out loud!

that just means i didnt want to be ganked as i lvl'd. we still pvp a nicebit

It means you can just go wherever you want and not have to worry about being ganked unless YOU want to pvp.

It's a cupcake server.

eh, i like being able to quest without people messing with me. just better that way. and yet when we duel youll see the wrath of the "cupcake" server

being ganked is like being spawned camped. its ok when it first happens, but after you run out of ideas on how to stop it it just gets old. if i had friends to lvl with on a pvp server i could probably do it. but lvling solo and being flagged would just bother me. because i know there is going to be that jackass out there that would one shot me just because they can

YEAH YEAH YEAH MAKIN THIS THREAD ERECT

dont you do that in most threads you post in?

Idk, my guy sucks haha, I need to find some better weapons or some crap lol.

what did you roll this time that you are saying that?

I'm still playing with my rogue.

if your not liking your toon now, i would really suggest trying another. technically i went through 2 other classes before i settled on a pally. try afew out and see what you like.

Like the problem now is that the quests are getting real annoying because they are all go kill all these people or creatures, and when I get there they are all right about the same level as me, and two or three always gang up on me and kill me. Because you know, if you get near anyone they all attack you. If I pick a warrior or something stronger, would that be less of a problem? I figured it would pretty much always be like that cause of the levels of the enemies.

Like the problem now is that the quests are getting real annoying because they are all go kill all these people or creatures, and when I get there they are all right about the same level as me, and two or three always gang up on me and kill me. Because you know, if you get near anyone they all attack you. If I pick a warrior or something stronger, would that be less of a problem? I figured it would pretty much always be like that cause of the levels of the enemies.

if you pick something like a warrior you start off in plate not leather, you also are meant to beat stuff in the face. rogues at the low lvls dont have their survivabilty hence why mine hasnt made it to far. mages are nice because they get alot of slowing abilities to keep enemies at range. druids can heal themselves in combat with some HoT's (heal over time). hunters like avahra said are pretty easy too, once you get to 10 (or whatever lvl you get your pet at) its really easy to lvl them.

add me on gtalk, or messanger (send me a pm if you dont have it already), and ill see if i can help you figure everything out tomorrow when im on

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.