Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

World of Warcraft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 801
  • Views 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didn't get it yet! that's why i said soon!!!

well several hours have passed so soon is now long over due

lol. i am working on "the insane" title. I am on the last rep grind for darkmoon faire and i'm halfway through honored. it's going to take a bit since i can only raise my rep by 25 for each low lvl deck i turn is so "soon" is relative.

I'm actually thinking about playing WoW again. This thread makes me want to buy a month sub.

we are all here waiting!

what she said

I miss WoW. I used to play and started the game from day one when it first came out long long ago. I did not play beta though. Played for nearly 4 years haha. Finished Molten Core as a Mage, then became a Priest, then a druid. The list goes one but Horde ftw!

I want to come back but I know nothing else would get done lol.

Horde > Alliance

just saying

Are you talking in numbers, then yes.

Skill, debateable.

i wish we were on the same battlegroup, id show you how wrong you are there

haha just got down destroying the alliance, im happy now =)

and pk, ill think about it

Ok, so I made 2 characters, one on Baelgun (Brotgul) and one on Darrowmere (Beedub). I've mostly been playing on Baelgun lately though. That's the one Horde character I made. The game's been ok so far, I've just been messing around with the early quests because I'm such a low level and whatnot.

lol so i added boll, to my list and sent him a tell. then he logs out

How the heck do you level up in this game? Seems to be taking forever, I tried a quest, died too easily, so I figured I'd tryto gain a few levels before retrying and it takes like forever to gain enough experience through quests and killing crap to really gain levels quickly.

How the heck do you level up in this game? Seems to be taking forever, I tried a quest, died too easily, so I figured I'd tryto gain a few levels before retrying and it takes like forever to gain enough experience through quests and killing crap to really gain levels quickly.

its just a combination of, questing, killing, dungeon diving and bg's. i think you might have been in a higher zone when i saw you earlier. plus rogues suck in the beginning

Do characters expire in this game like Diablo?

If so, then that would suck lol.

Do characters expire in this game like Diablo?

If so, then that would suck lol.

from what ive been told, if your account is inactive for more than 3 years they delete it

its just a combination of, questing, killing, dungeon diving and bg's. i think you might have been in a higher zone when i saw you earlier. plus rogues suck in the beginning

But do rogues eventually get good?

But do rogues eventually get good?

honestly, mine is sitting at 17 and i got bored of him. but the few people i know with a rogue at 80 really enjoy them. id say roll a mage cause im having a blast with it right now

If you're doing quests try to do yellow/green ones in your quest log. Those are the ones catered to your level.

I've never played a rogue, but they're pretty popular, especially in the PVP area of things

id honestly say unless you plan on pvping boll, try a different toon. or who knows you may like rogues, personally i found feral druid to be alot better then a rogue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.