January 9, 201313 yr comment_68781 Not raining on anyone's parade here, but I stopped playing during Cata (and don't miss it really - had been MTing since vanilla). Everyone's saying how great MoP is though.. and I'm extremely skeptical about that. How's raiding and all that jazz? Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68783 I would say MoP is better than cata but it does have its downfalls.I hated cata too.The MOP storyline is nice, and the questing isn't linear, a lot more open. The lore is very engaging, I liked it.Pet battles are cool, I guess.PVP is pretty broken, if you're into that. More so, the PVP gear is broken. I get one shot by people in full pvp gear all the time. One.Shot.Once you hit 90 it's an awful grind for gear. All valor items are locked behind reps that are incredible tedious.Only raiding I'm doing right now is LFR, because I can't find a raid team that doesn't fall apart after two weeks.You could probably try ti for 10 days for free, but if you don't miss it I don't know why you'd bother really Report
January 31, 201313 yr comment_69814 i was farming EoE with a friend for that mount avahra, never saw it drop >.> Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_69829 I ran it 20 times before I ever saw it drop.I actually saw it drop when I was in a group on my 85 mage helping a horde player get the achievement. Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_69842 even when it was still current content i never saw it drop. so seeing it twice is incredible on your part. im really jealous that you got it Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_69844 I was super lucky. You know the 3 people who I roleld against where pissed lol.Well,except Wayne he doesn't mind. We've been running it every week anyways Report
February 23, 201313 yr comment_71800 Not the best place to put them, but here they are if anyone wants them: Xbox Live Avatar Codes: Male Alliance Shirt:349J4-TG3VX-2GWGJ-CTMQX-6VTDZFemale Alliance Shirt:92W79-HKVJQ-PM32F-39CFC-Y3C9Z Male Horde Shirt:GG3GW-QMJPG-KWR6Y-DKXTX-7W6KZFemale Horde Shirt:KHKCH-VMMY3-W63VJ-42W47-WX92Z Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73857 Woh, I was the last one to post in here before you? Dropping the ball on the WoW thread ! Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73924 Yeah. I know. With Stealthy out of the loop it's challenging talking to myself! Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73936 It's ok. I'll comment, but I can't promise I'll know what you are talking about. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73963 I don't think I have any pictures of just my toons, just random ass conversations and happenings on WoW. So here's an album instead of individual ss's. http://imgur.com/a/IdNaz#0 now i have contributed yaaay Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_74994 Pretty bad ass looking. The sex, I'm not sure how to interpret that. All sex or a particular sex? lol. Awesome anyhow. Report
May 1, 201313 yr comment_75587 As in it's so sexy you want to take my pants off just to admire them. My little sister and her boyfriend started playing.Arch (her bf) Vek (my sister) and myself all chillin.I'm really enjoying playing with them both and teaching them how to play. Everything is so new and cool to her it's really making me really appreciate the things I've learned to take for granted.Also, we play on skype so I get ot hear her laugh hysterically at dumb things. Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75858 It would be one fantastic pair of pants if I were to take them off just to admire them in that situation. lol. Glad you found some new company in the game. Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_76249 My sister is in the middle of creating this for me. It's my druid and hers. THe picture is a little blurry she took it with her phone Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.