January 24, 201511 yr comment_86544 I'm sure you do, but it looks incredibly overwhelming. Guess you wouldn't need nearly that when you just start. Report
January 27, 201511 yr comment_86590 After almost a two year long break I logged into WoW. I'm not sure raiding is in the budget yet but camt wait to start pvping again Report
January 27, 201511 yr comment_86597 You should pop in D3 sometime, Stealth. Quite a few of us play it after the patch. We do not play Seasons, though. Report
January 29, 201511 yr comment_86611 You should pop in D3 sometime, Stealth. Quite a few of us play it after the patch. We do not play Seasons, though. I dint have the xpac. Do I need it? Report
August 16, 201511 yr comment_87968 So our shadow priest has started recording our raids.So here you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IjgYwvSwk4#t=307A heroic whatever his name is kill Report
August 17, 201511 yr comment_87980 That thing sure takes a lot of damage. I never can tell what's going on in these videos. I'd be so lost. Report
August 17, 201511 yr comment_87997 Haha thats how I feel about other games. it's interesting watching yourself move from someoneses eyes Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88725 This thread hasnt gone very far since I left lol. Ive seen a few trailers and peaks at legion and it's looking pretty good Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88736 I think Ava gave up on us without you here. We we have this new kid at work that plain won't shut up about ESO. Need to point him here instead. Maybe you can convert him. Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88739 I tried eso, and it was an ok mmo. But not the online elder scrolls game I wanted. If it is similair to wow I just tend to go back to wow. Even now without a raiding guild... Or any guild.... I have fun when I can play. Wouldnt hurt to have more people to play with. Gonna need them for the new xpac for sure Report
March 7, 201610 yr comment_88756 Come over to my server and join my guild. We've got a nice solid core of people. Wow is pretty dead right now because its the end of the xpac and there is literally nothiing to do. I have alpha access for legion but haven't played around it a whole lot, but ti doesn't look ready to be launched this summer Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88774 17 hours ago, StealthyShadows said: I tried eso, and it was an ok mmo. But not the online elder scrolls game I wanted. If it is similair to wow I just tend to go back to wow. ... I played the beta and it certainly didn't live up to my expectation either. Long as the keep making the other games I'll be happy. Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88783 10 hours ago, Avahra said: Come over to my server and join my guild. We've got a nice solid core of people. Wow is pretty dead right now because its the end of the xpac and there is literally nothiing to do. I have alpha access for legion but haven't played around it a whole lot, but ti doesn't look ready to be launched this summer I may take you up on that. I dont have time for serious raiding, but having people for pvp is always nice. And while I am not a hardcore raider anymore, I'm not retarded so I can pull my own . Are you still playing alliance? Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88784 10 hours ago, Avahra said: Come over to my server and join my guild. We've got a nice solid core of people. Wow is pretty dead right now because its the end of the xpac and there is literally nothiing to do. I have alpha access for legion but haven't played around it a whole lot, but ti doesn't look ready to be launched this summer I may take you up on that. I dont have time for serious raiding, but having people for pvp is always nice. And while I am not a hardcore raider anymore, I'm not retarded so I can pull my own . Are you still playing alliance? Report
March 8, 201610 yr comment_88786 8 hours ago, Dateranoth said: I played the beta and it certainly didn't live up to my expectation either. Long as the keep making the other games I'll be happy. Agreed, ill buy the crap out of what is proven to work. Report
March 9, 201610 yr comment_88801 Yep! Still alliance. We don't have a huge pvp scene but you could probably start one, I know people dabble in it. Report
March 9, 201610 yr comment_88815 I still have this thing about not turning my paladin alliance. Just can't do it. Brepa on the other hand I dont mind. Night elves are bad and I just spend most of my time in cat form anyway. Should probably get him geared and ready for the xpac Report
March 13, 201610 yr comment_88843 No point in gettin geared for nextxpac tho lol You'll just replace it all with quest /earlydungeon nonsense Report
March 13, 201610 yr comment_88850 1 million health? That's super crazy boss numbers from back in the day. Report
March 13, 201610 yr comment_88852 Seems most of their games allow you to get over 1 million HP now. lol #PowerSquishIncoming? Report
March 13, 201610 yr comment_88857 We JUST had a stat squish PK. This past expac, but the problem is they didn't do it hard enough because "pvp" now we're going ot be right where we started if not worse Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.