February 18, 201214 yr comment_53886 hmm let me go dig up your phone number and you tell me if i can get gifts for them Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_53896 I get gifts. I went to a mardi gras parade last night (and while I didn't flash anyoen) I got a **** ton of beads anyhow Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_53978 Obviously you are just that awesome. Do us guys a favor and don't spread the secret. Report
April 28, 201214 yr comment_56879 This page has fallen TO THE BOTTOM OF THE THREADBut in posting that and moving it up, YOU HAVE CREATED A PARDOX! Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_58120 So its pretty much official now, come mists of pandaeria i will be making my own guild to raid with. Not sure what to call it though, so if anyone has some suggestions for a name let me know. Thats probably gonna be the hardest part too lolps, finally going back to horde raiding. not gonna lie im pretty stoked about that Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_59566 I am going to make love to this thread.Dear Warcraft Thread,I still love you. In fact, I'm going to play you today. Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59675 Was it hot and dirty? Like you hadn't seen it in months and all you wanted to do was grind, for loot of course? Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59719 It was alright. I bitched some girl out for being an attention seeker, then some guy was like "UR JUST FAT" so it was jsut troll nation Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59721 I find it amusing that his idea of a White Knight is rushing to the rescue of a girl by bashing another one with no basis. Yep, sounds like the internet. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.