September 27, 201214 yr comment_64285 This guy was garbage. He proved it by letting me kill him 10+ times. Then he got mad. Report
October 2, 201214 yr comment_64444 I posted it because they were on sale. Hope they still are. Report
October 8, 201214 yr comment_64616 I already have a couple wow figurines. I have a stuffed gryphon and the stuff they gave us at Blizzcon the year I went.Also: Mage Transmog! Report
October 10, 201214 yr comment_64653 Sha of Anger. Rare world boss. Takes 40 people to kill him. It was a pretty bad ass fight. Report
October 30, 201213 yr comment_65264 thank you!This is a picture of everyone in a raid. On this fight the floor dissapears if you don't run off it fast enough. If you don't move, you die. See how terrible some people are? Report
October 30, 201213 yr comment_65275 Lol. What a crappy way to die. Caught up fighting or just to dumb to run? Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65353 Too dumb to run. The platform you stand on dissapears and it even warns you Report
November 13, 201213 yr comment_65819 Eventually ill come up with some good xmog for my characters. my pally was pretty cool at the start of mop but now i have a few pieces i replaced and havent changed them yet. Brepa is just always a cat so its kinda meh.... although i do miss being on fire all the time Report
November 21, 201213 yr comment_66121 http://www.gamespot.com/videoembed/6400057" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen> Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66152 If I had a debit card right now (I don't thanks to identity theft) I was going to try and find that monopoly game for the boy for xmas..in a black friday/cyber monday sort of deal Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66153 Have to admit, that makes the game look awesome.It. is awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.