August 14, 201214 yr comment_62075 It took 26 weeks of grinding to get my hunters full tier set. SO worth it. She is a bad ***. Report
August 15, 201214 yr comment_62092 looks good avahra! I kinda miss playing wow, maybe one day ill start again Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62272 Yeah 26 weeks. It was LFR (aka raid finder) and that throws you in a group with 24 other random strangers. The pieces you need aren't guaranteed to drop and you sure as hell aren't guaranteed to win them. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62291 Boobs for armor piece. Should work every time. Put all the pieces on your Amazon wishlist. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62293 I need to get around to making that amazon wishlist! It's almost xmas! Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62296 I use my Amazon wishlist to watch prices. I usually nab console exclusive games (the kind that don't go on sale like PC games) when they drop to $20 or near that, which is usually they lowest they'll go anytime soon. I don't have boobs... Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62327 I've never actually used them to my advantage. May be I'm doing it wrong Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62350 Avahra doesn't need to lower herself. She has other powers. Like slurping watermelon into a mic on Mumble.Hot shit. Let me tell you. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62362 Yeah some girls seduce men with bananas or popsicles? I do it with a ******* watermelon Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62522 Avahra doesn't need to lower herself. She has other powers. Like slurping watermelon into a mic on Mumble.Hot shit. Let me tell you.Agreed. Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63413 Saelem1743Is my battle tag for wow. If anyone wants to play. I have 85's on both Alliance and horde.Also,I have an extra warcraft account that I am willing to give the info to people who may want to try the game. If you're interested send me a PM Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63420 Uh, I think im level 5 alliance on... Not.sure the server. But I got a werewolf dude Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63431 If you're only level 5 start over on Gorefiend. That's where all my alliance characters are. I can get you bags and money and help with questions. Also add my battletag. (Hit O for friends and up in the right corner it should say add friend and just put that in there) Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_64103 50+ It was a blood bath but a TON of fun. They implemented some stupid thing in the game where you can see players from other realms in "low pop zones" so you tend to run into a lot of the other faction.Yesterday was a 5v5 level 44-50 in Badlands, until the horde pussied out and brought their 85s.Then it was 85s vs 85s and the poor lowbies trying to quest just got caught in the middle. Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_64126 It usually is. It's frustrating if you're trying to level Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64173 I would probably just leave if that chaos broke out around me. Well, if you could get out in time. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64191 It's the night of Mists of Pandaria launch. I'm like a kid on xmas eve Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.