August 27, 201412 yr comment_84910 I have 8/11 maxed classes. Thats probably the most I'll get for now since the xpac is only a couple months away Report
December 4, 201411 yr comment_86070 I am SO GOOD AT REPLYING TO MY OWN THREAD. Dat- I raid on my shaman but druid is probably my favorite. Also, the new xpac is like the best ever. Best they've done in a long time. Report
December 7, 201411 yr comment_86089 I saw you made a comment about spectator mode on Twitter. How does it work? Report
December 7, 201411 yr comment_86093 The spectator mode is for their other game hearthstone. Hearthstone is a card game, it's free to play! Report
December 7, 201411 yr comment_86098 Oh. I thought you were referring to WoW. That would be a cool mode to see. You like Hearthstone? Report
December 18, 201411 yr comment_86184 I do! I'm not very good at it but I play it casually. I usually let my friends whip my ass. I think the only way you cn spectate wow would be via twtich Report
December 19, 201411 yr comment_86191 What does hearthstone compare to? I was thinking spectator mode wow would be cool because that's what I liked most about mmos. Just exploring all the environments. Would be nice to drop in and just go wherever you want to look around. Without all the time Investment of course. Report
December 20, 201411 yr comment_86194 Hearthstone is like magic the gathering. That's probably the best similarity you could give it. However, it uses lore characters and abilities from Wow. It's really easy to pick up and a lot of fun.As far as far wow goes I THINK my raid leader might be streaming our raids. It's not exploration but you could see how a raid goes. It'd be from his POV though not mine Report
December 24, 201411 yr comment_86229 I'll have to find out if he is streaming.I'll keep you updated! Hopefully he has its et up so viewers can hear our vent conversations because they are a lot of fun. Report
December 24, 201411 yr comment_86232 Look at this, me and myt awesome guild made a holiday card Report
January 10, 201511 yr comment_86388 Here you go Dat. A video of our raid from Thursday. From our tanks POV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Npt0pyA5YU Report
January 13, 201511 yr comment_86400 http://www.twitch.tv/tezra_roflchopper Here is our stream. It's from our MT POV but I THINK you can hear our vent conversation as we raid. Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86446 That is a busy UI. How in the hell do you keep up with everything going on? Report
January 21, 201511 yr comment_86498 It's not as busy as some peoples. I guess you just get used to it Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.