June 24, 201214 yr comment_59739 Yeah haha. I don't usually advertise my gender on warcraft, some clever people pick up on it by the way I talk. (Which is how I talk here, I don't go out of my way to seem feminine.) so I figure I talk like a pretty normal person. When they pick up on it there are usually 3 responses1) Not giving a ****2) Immediate attention in the worst way (hey I've never met a girl before. show me your tits, etc)3) I'm automatically fat and ugly and they have to tell me such. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59746 Sounds like pretty shitty responses. Hopefully you get more of the not giving a shit ones. Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59760 I do because I don't say HEY I AM A GIRL GAMER ISN"T THAT UNIQUE AND CUTE AND UNHEARD OF??I just don't discuss my gender Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59767 Lol. Without a doubt the smartest thing to do. Plenty of attention whores out there who need the attention of those idiot guys. Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59794 Since your profile image no longer works, it makes threads last posted in by you super weird looking in the lists, Avahra. Fix that! lol Report
June 26, 201214 yr comment_59805 Is it working for anyone else, or is it on my end? Thanks.I see a gray box that says "Photo" where her avatar (her Avahratar) should be on the page I use.http://www.gamercide...earch&do=active Report
June 27, 201214 yr comment_59856 I changed it, it finally updated for me and it was nothing. So pants it is Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60308 After 17 weeks of running LFR my warrior finally got her weapon. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60808 Finally have a max level mage. Granted, she's not horde but STILL COUNTS Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60957 Finally have a max level mage. Granted, she's not horde but STILL COUNTSYou confused this non WoW guy! I see the Blood Elf part now. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60961 i think she typo'd it dat, cause she plays alliance and finally lvld a mage on the horde Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60962 Must have. I knew she leaned towards one faction more than the other, but I couldn't remember exactly and that statement messed me up. Guess I should have looked at the race. lol, not that I would have known right off by that either. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_60965 I didn't realize haha oh well.I must have been tired.And yes, I favor the alliance Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.