June 14, 201313 yr comment_77341 OH HEY, AVAHRA HERE. JUST POSTING SOME MORE PICTURES OF MY WARCRAFT ADVENTURES. Report
June 14, 201313 yr comment_77342 SURE IS LONELY IN THIS THREAD,AND I AM ON FIRE.ALL ALONE AND ON FIRE Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78009 I really like that picture your sister drew. She's pretty damn talented. Why were you on fire? Report
December 24, 201312 yr comment_81654 Downed the final boss for the XPAC last night. Merry Xmas to me and my raid team Report
December 24, 201312 yr comment_81655 Congrats. I might try it again when the Draenor expansion comes out, but honestly gaming on a laptop vs ps4 is gonna be hard. Report
December 25, 201312 yr comment_81656 Is that wolf class new? I haven't played since like 2008 so I probably haven't seen a lot of things. Report
March 29, 201412 yr comment_83567 Is that wolf class new? I haven't played since like 2008 so I probably haven't seen a lot of things.It's the race worgen. Alliance race. They came out during cataclysm, and horde got goblins. Report
July 11, 201412 yr comment_84292 I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD TO THIS THREAD. BUT I DO PLAY FINAL FANTASY XIV: ARR FROM TIME TO TIME. THAT'S AN MMO, DOES THAT COUNT? Report
July 13, 201412 yr comment_84331 IT DOES COUNT. BUT I DON'T PLAY IT BECAUSE NOT A FF FANTASY FAN. BUT IT DOES COUNT.YOU SHOULD JUST PLAY WOW SSO COOL Report
July 14, 201412 yr comment_84344 You should play the D3 expansion, Avahra. I get so lonely on there. LOL Report
July 15, 201412 yr comment_84361 You should play the D3 expansion, Avahra. I get so lonely on there. LOLI'm awful balls at d3. I also play it in spurts. I may play it again because wow is in a lull right now until the xpac Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.