September 7, 201115 yr comment_44386 Brutal Glad's I think. I've decided the PVP sets are always so much ooler than the tier Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44400 i dont know about that, loving the druid tier shoulders from last patch, and my pallys tier 2 is amazing Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44423 I do like last tiers druid shoulders but I don't onw ayn QQ Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44756 ladies and gentlemen i give you the new and improved Brepa of the Nightfall <Is Pretty Much Awesome> Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44770 So. Jealous. I want to be a flame kitty.Stealthy and I play ALL the time Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44775 Now Stealthy isn't just a furry. He's flaming furry! Bwahaha Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44781 Now Stealthy isn't just a furry. He's flaming furry! Bwahaha chicks dig me Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44782 chicks dig me It's like an achievement for them, they always want to have at least one of them as a friend. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44821 im perfectly ok with that, if you know any good looking chicks that still need that achieve send em my way Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44985 sounds like some one still needs this achievement. /me goes and gets his suit Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_45038 Avahra got an achievement: "Flaming" Friend- Get a male friend who will do your hair and not think about doing you.lol Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_45072 I do'nt need no flaming kitty to out dps you sonpretty sure i could crush you without it Avahra got an achievement: "Flaming" Friend- Get a male friend who will do your hair and not think about doing you.lol ouch >.> Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_45106 Best achievement ever.I love when people play with my hair Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_46600 So its been a good week or so since avahra got her flame scythe and I've yet to see a screen short Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_46607 She's on her way to Naw'lins right now. Probably been busy packing and stuff. Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_46608 She has had it long before she started and still has access to her roommates computer Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47764 such a glorious site to see in WoW, i shed a tear of joy when i took this screenshot. can not wait for this to go live Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47765 You have Minecraft and never play on the Gamercide server!?!? Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47766 i tired once, but i didnt have building privelages anymore so i logged off since no one was on. havent loaded it back up in months now though. and with all that pvp to come i dont know if i will need to Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.