August 6, 201115 yr comment_41949 one day you will turn from the dark side and join the horde, i look forward to tht day Report
August 19, 201115 yr comment_42781 two more videos thanks to pug, hate the chicken fight so much >.> Report
September 1, 201115 yr comment_43907 No, I'm taking a break from wow right now because it's gotten boring so Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43939 thanks dat! you should come try wow some time, then you too can look that awesome Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43943 i dont care its a catchy soing. also listen to jackie chan sing it some time. absolutley mind blowing Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43948 I haven't really played an mmo since EverQuest. Though I think I do have a wow account. I wish I could just have a character that could roam around. I like looking at the world more than anything. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43952 you can do that to a degree. they changed the demo accounts around a little bit to where if i remember correctly you have unlimited time but you can only get to lvl 20. so with that you could just roam around and see the world but eventually the higher lvl stuff would kill you lol Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43959 I thought there was a WoW story behind the song or something. That video has 18 million views. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43981 Yes. Mulan. I've seen it. Figured there was some kind of WoW meme to go along with it or something. Are all WoW players so touchy? lol Jeez. Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43986 nope, no story behind it. ive just been listening to a bunch of old disney songs lately Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43989 So, I for one plan on having a dozen outifts when 4.3 hits servers. I completed one set today for my priest. She's still wearing it Report
September 2, 201115 yr comment_43991 i dont think ive seen that set before where did it come from? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.