January 24, 201115 yr comment_28675 Jason just started playing WoW. Needless to say...I hardly see him in the evenings, lol. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28816 Jason just started playing WoW. Needless to say...I hardly see him in the evenings, lol.go join him, it aot more fun when you play with some one else. Report
January 26, 201115 yr comment_28963 i tried playing WoW last night and it just crashed on me, time to upgrade my video card.. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29242 You SHOULD give it a try Siren, it's horrificcly addicting Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29338 [posted image]yay new cata drake! =DI gots me a new one as well. I've been working on the one you have though. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29397 wow some one is a rich mother ****** grats dude im never dropping that much gold on a mount. EVER Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29399 Once I get my computer, I plan on getting back into WoW but the monthly fee is something I cannot get over. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29417 wow some one is a rich mother ****** grats dude im never dropping that much gold on a mount. EVERIt wasn't too bad. I had help from the guild for it. Still cost me about 28k. I've been camping for the drake in Deepholm lately though. Talk about time consuming. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=88718 Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29442 oh wow i didnt know one was out there at all. i may have to start making trips out there to see Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29462 It's extremely rare man, and the requirements are ridiculous. You have to ride him and kill him at the same time. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29604 i made a few laps around hit known zones yesterday got bored and afk'd in org. just like the time lost i know i wont get it, but it never hurts to go look Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30006 My WoW subscription ran out, and I have to concentrate on my IRL stats. I'll play WoW again someday maybe. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30509 Yeah, the druid nerfing was pretty unrelenting lol. But my hunter is super-duper pwnage now Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30535 enjoy it while you can dude, insanse damage is awesome. just dont let it go to your head. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30555 OH, I'm not. I'm still not geared for like BH yet and I know it. I've been doing guild runs to learn the fights and tactics, because even if you do crazy dps in heroics doesn't mean you're doing anything against raid bosses. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30557 the raids are way simple, bh is tank and spank. dont stand in fire and stack on your tank. trying the council in bastion of twilight and its kicking our ***. got it down to 48,537 hp and we wiped. i died a little on the inside Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30559 Yeah, BoT is our stopping point right now lol. We've decided to do a couple more weeks of BH runs for gear before we do another serious run. We wiped pretty hardcore on the Council as well. Reminds of the first time we did RS lol. Epic fails for like a week. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30561 we've been on the council for two weeks now. i wish we could get in there more but we arent the raiding guild we use to be. use to raid wed, thurs, sun, mon 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm. best ten man guild on server. now we barely sign on to raid seriously, honestly i dont believe any raiding would have been done if i didnt step up to lead. now we just raid wednesday and sunday 530-830. the amount of time per night is there but the effort being applied just isnt. when people cant interupt a simple 5 second cast, or we cant run away from a glaciate, or we just dont pay attention anymore it really sucks. i miss being a raider, would give anything to be one once more Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_31134 Also, I may or may not have wrote a thank you letter to blizzard today for the random dungeon feature. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.