February 19, 201115 yr comment_31268 it's an expensive online book basically.Hunter is 85.3 85's, I need a life Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31381 woot up and one shot the council tonight! on to cho'gall!!!!!!!!!!!!also one of our top dps got hacked about 15 minutes ago >.> Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_31464 he has one, but ended up taking it off when he lost his phone. never put it back on. also authenticators are worthless, never had one and im fine Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31802 so through some boredom i found a WoW sig generator, thought it was kinda cool so i thought id share http://www.zetbit.com/ it wont do druid properly though, not sure why Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_31845 i set mine up to link right to the armory too, got that idea when i saw you had your character linked to it when it just said WoW Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32528 You could have had her!Also.Behold epic rap battles via guild chatSaelem Vs Emberrrrrrwuuuuuuuulf BEGIN!Ember: The name's Ember kitten, come here show me them claws. Let's hope you'v got as many rhymes as you do furballs. I see you going into heat everytime you look at me! Why don't you come ova and I'll turn your whole mouth white as your teeth!Saelem: Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? I ain't you sure got a lto to prove. Whatcha gonan do puppy blow down my house? Be careful mutt, you won't see me when I prowl and pounce. I'm a big bad kitty with a ferocious bite, you bit off more than you can chew when you started this fight. I see you walkign around and sniffin a lot of ***. What's wrong didn't they neuter you back in Gilneas?Ember: Prowl all you want, I'll spot yo' ***. Might as well cower little kitten, cuz I've got you trapped. Come on feral girl, let me make you purr, I'll show you what the big bad wolf keeps under all this fur.Saelem: Prowl pounce, maim and stun. A couple bleeds and you'llbe done, Don't be silly puppy you can't catch me. Shadowmeld flight form and I'll be out of reach. So settle down and chase some balls before I bearform and mangle yours off. Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32530 Omgwtfbbq. What is this, I don't even.Some kind of nasty furry fanfic? Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32536 It was clearly a rap battle betweenEmber and SaelemIn which Saelem won Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32545 your welcome, the alliance do some kinky ****. i film it from time to time Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_32574 Don't know how you thought you could keep this from us, Avahra. I know you're an actress and make movies!Just chilling last night, watching some Netflix... BAM! Avahra is on my screen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtV3N9zRrJsWe have a celeb in our midst! Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_33678 by the end of this week, ill have 4 85's. some one please stop me Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_33710 by the end of this week, ill have 4 85's. some one please stop mePlease stop.There, you should be good now. Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_33713 Please stop.There, you should be good now.heh while it made me laugh, i think im just gonna bash you in the head with a stick now Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_33771 That's the way security is going. Funny that they have an automated system in place when you hit that level though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.