January 16, 201115 yr comment_27845 We need a few rounds of Cars vs Bike, some golf cart racing, A Team, or maybe even some GTA Olympics.Let's aim for next weekend. We'll decide on Friday or Saturday, after a few of you show interest. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27848 I'd love to start dicking around when I finally get on late as usual. Then get lost, just follow around as passenger in someones car/copter. And lol at title when he gets stabby. And try my best to not screw everything up by shooting a rocket launcher in the middle of it.Also if its GTA olympics, am I the default rocket launchee like during tests? Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27852 Possibly. Who am I kidding? Definitely yes.BOOM weeeeeee *body goes flying. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27868 Can we watch Kevin get continuously blown up again?I miss that video. LoL Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27889 I'm down if I'm not working. I shouldn't be but I won't know until later this week. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27902 I might be able to attend, all depends on how this week goes with school and the girlfriend. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27977 Lmao, Bacon and I played some GTA last night and had a blast. I am definitely down for it if I'm here. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27991 I can't do it Friday for sure now. Working both Friday and Saturday. Hopefully still down for Sat night if it goes on then. Report
January 17, 201115 yr Author comment_27993 We can play on Saturday, Dat. I'll hopefully be gone for Friday night anyways. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_27996 I'll play as long as you guys are on around 2 AM (11 PST) when I get home from work. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_27998 lol. That's probably when it will be if we do play. That's the wee hours starting times for PK. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28009 I'll be there if I know what day it is. I have to resubscribe to gold. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28019 For real? Awesome. Thanks. Im going to try and hook my xbox to my new monitor with hdmi... not sure if it will work though. Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_28022 Check your PM's. The codes are out of some old game cases, so I hope they still work. lol Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28183 I got my xbox working with my monitor now. I can read the words now!Except someone messed with the dashboard. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28347 Are we still on for this? I just added a few of you guys onto my friends list, as well. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28351 Ok, that's right around when I'll be getting home from work. Looking forward to it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.