Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA IV - Community Game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we try for a Ballad of Gay Tony night next time, it would be much more fun with the better vehicles. When we asked in game it seemed like all but one of us had it.

That or Red Dead Redemption. I wouldn't mind fooling around in that game again. I have yet to try the new zombie mode, so maybe I should load it up to see if I can get a new multiplayer skin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.